46

Chapter Forty Six
STR

Chapter Forty Six STR

The Ex Wife

**
Gwen was nearing towards the end with her pregnancy. As the month went by she grew more nervous. Every time she walked by her calendar she counted down the days until her scheduled c-section. She was beyond excited to meet her baby girl, but extremely nervous to go through the procedure.

Gwen's growing 7 month bump was getting bigger with each week that passed on. Gwen was becoming more tired as she continued to work at the station. Tim had mentioned many times that she take her maternity leave early. But, like her first pregnancy she wasn't ready to leave yet.

Gwen stood in the kitchen as she made breakfast for Benjamin, and Tim. The sweet aroma filled the air causing Gwen to become hungry.

Tim walked into the kitchen with a smile "Good morning beautiful" he says to her. Gwen smiles as she feels Tim's lip press up against her cheek.

Tim looked over at his fiancé suddenly getting nervous when he remembered what today was. Gwen looked Infront and saw Tim glancing on his phone.

"Everything okay?" She asked, she placed the pancakes on a plate. Tim nods his eyes meeting hers. "Totally forgot. Um Isabel, uh, texted me. She's in town and needed to talk, so I just told her to come here. I hope that's okay." He says slowly.

Gwen takes a minute to process what Tim said to her. He invited his ex wife to his new home with his current fiancé to 'talk'. Gwen placed the spatula down with a loud thud "And you didn't think to talk to me about this first?"she asks.

Tim sighs "I meant to tell you, but with everything going on I didn't want to stress you out" Gwen lets out a dry laugh.

She walks over and picks up Benjamin from his high chair "It's fine" she says dryly. A knock could be heard causing their dog to bark.

Tim sighs as he walks over to the door and opens it. Revealing a put together Isabel.

He steps aside and lets Isabel into the home. Isabel looked better her skin was clear, it looked full, and with hints of pink on her cheeks. She looked good.

Gwen holds Ben in her arms watching as his blue eyes start to close. As he was ready for a nap. Gwen and Isabel make eye contact for the first time. Isabel's eyes immediately trailing over the blonde her eyes lingered on her bump.

"You must be Gwen, it's great to meet you. I'm Isabel" she says with a smile. Gwen nods giving her a fake smile. She was furious with Tim.