37.

Mid-Wilshire
Season 4, Ep 9

**Christmas music echoed around the house as Gwen was decorating for the holidays

**
Christmas music echoed around the house as Gwen was decorating for the holidays. It was her favorite time of the year and even more special with Benjamin born. Benjamin was a month old and Tim and Gwen's lives were perfect. Her home radiated with a beautifully lit tree, and it smelled like gingerbread. Gwen couldn't imagine raising a family with anyone else but Tim.

Gwen paused the music as she heard Benjamin cry. It was morning and very close to his feeding time. Gwen walked into his room picking him up from the crib.

"Good morning baby boy" she cooed as she gave him a small kiss to the head. She walked over to the rocking chair and got comfortable. Gwen pulled her shirt to the side as she nursed Benjamin.

Tim walked into the room dressed for work "Good morning, you're up early" he said pecking her lips. Gwen nodded "That's life with a baby now" she joked. Tim looked down at his son and smiled as his hand gently caressed his head.

"I can't believe he's a month old already" Tim said watching as Gwen started to burp him. Gwen nodded the last month flew by as Gwen and Tim made memories together with Benjamin. The last month consisted of them both adjusting to parenting life.

"You be safe out there today" she said kissing his lips. Today was Tim's first day back to work from his paternity leave. He felt a bit sad returning to work he wanted to stay home with Gwen and Benjamin.

"I can stay home if you want me to help you?" Tim said. Gwen shook her head no as she rocked the baby back to sleep.

"I'll be okay, are you having some anxiety going back?" she asked standing up and placing the baby in his crib. Tim shook his head no which was a lie because he was feeling slightly anxious.

Gwen walked up to him and wrapped his arms around him as she looked up "It's going to be okay babe. I'll send you updates throughout the day" she said. Tim nodded looking over at his sleeping son.

"I love you" he said.

*
Many people welcomed Tim back to work he showed Lucy, and Angela some photos of the baby. Which of course they gushed over. If you were to tell Tim he was having a baby 12 months ago he would laugh. He never really wanted kids but that changed when he met Gwen.

Angela was busy trying to gather a case against Elijah Stone. He had threatened Wesley to have his license disbarred from the state. The Officers were working hard trying to gather up as much information regarding Elijah. Tim did not want to alarm Gwen about the case. He strictly told everyone to not let Gwen know. He didn't want Gwen to stress out.