10.

Mid-Wilshire
Season 2, Ep 11
Part 3

The following chapters will contain sensitive subjects. Such as abuse, mentions of blood, violence etc. if you are uncomfortable please skip ahead. Thank you

**Many hours had went by with only small steps of progress being made

**
Many hours had went by with only small steps of progress being made. Tim was losing his mind begging for any answers. He was completely worried about Gwen and had no idea if she was even alive. Sergeant Grey had called everyone into the briefing room to talk about what evidence and information they had gathered.

Tim sat down in his usual spot his eyes lingering on the white board with a picture of Gwen, and basic information about her on the board.

"The bartender at Las Torres recognized Gwen and Caleb. The good news: There's a security camera in the parking lot, so we know they left at 9:05. The bad news: The camera angle's too steep to recognize faces. Two minutes later this car drove by" he said playing the video.

Tim and the other Officers watched in shock as Caleb crept behind Gwen and in an instant it happened so fast she was knocked out by what they assumed chloroform and stuffed into the trunk of a car.

"The license plate on Caleb's car was reported stolen earlier that day. Detective Gwen's car was found in the alley, where she left it last night. Which means, we believe Caleb is Rosalind's protege and he took Gwen. I know how upsetting this is, but we have to remain focused. She's counting on us. Any other questions?"

Angela raised her hand "Is there any reports of anything tying into Gwen's past with her abusing ex boyfriend". Tim looked over at Angela and silently hoped it had nothing to do with that.

Grey nodded "According to Boston State Penitentiary, Caleb Wright was seen signing in the visitor log at least three times over the summer. Unfortunately we have no access to the Boston PD. But we do know that whatever Jacobs motive was is now Caleb's motive". Grey said.

Tim rubbed his jaw instantly blaming him self that he couldn't do anything to protect her. She was out there all alone probably scared of what was coming next. He was scared and that was something he hadn't felt in a long time.

"Nora was abducted two nights ago. We found her 18 hours later, already tattooed and about to be put into a barrel to be suffocated. This makes Caleb's timeline from abduction to death approximately 24 hours" Nolan said.

Jackson nodded "So we have less than 10 hours to find Gwen" he said.

"Unless we're wrong and she's dead already." Armstrong said but he sure hoped that wasn't the actual outcome.