21.

Mid-Wilshire
Season 3, EP 2

Mid-Wilshire Season 3, EP 2

**

Gwen groaned as she threw another shirt on the floor. Another three weeks have went by and Gwen was officially 4 months pregnant and her bump was visible.

"Ugh" she said throwing another shirt on the floor. Each shirt was either too tight or showed to much cleavage. Tim opened his eyes a couple of times before he adjusted to the sunlight into the room. He was waken up by Gwen's commotion in the bedroom.

"Gwen? You okay?" He asked sitting up. Gwen groaned and walked over to him. She was in nothing but her bra and underwear.

"I can't find a shirt that fits" she said. Tim laughed and looked down at her. His eyes widened at her growing bump.

"Your belly grew. You have a bump" he said he felt like this was all so real for him. The growing bump reminded him that his baby was in there. Gwen nodded it's like her belly grew over night. Just three weeks ago she didn't have a bump now she did.

"I know. Feels so surreal. I never made it past this point when I was pregnant before. I never even had a bump. So this feels so surreal to me" Gwen said. Tim nodded his hands trailing down to her bump.

"Our baby is growing" he whispered his eyes trailing up to her exposed chest "These grew too" he joked.

**

Gwen stood in the locker room putting her belongings away before roll call. She had read the emails from Sergeant Grey that roll call would be taken place outside today.

"Oh my goodness!" Lucy called out as she made her way closer to Gwen. Gwen looked at Lucy confused but quickly realized she was looking at her bump.

"Oh yeah, I finally have a bump" she said. Lucy smiled her hand reaching out to touch it. Gwen smiled "I hope that's okay. I should've asked first" Lucy said apologizing immediately. Gwen laughed "It's okay" she said.

"So how are you feeling?" Lucy asked as she started to walk outside. Gwen still had occasional nausea but mostly just heartburn.

"I'm okay Tim was all gushy this morning, don't tell him I told you" she joked. Many Officers stopped and stared at the mama to be. They noticed the bump almost immediately and instantly congratulated the blonde.

It made Gwen feel welcomed and relieved. Officer Nolan looked at Gwen with a big smile "Well congratulations Gwen! You look great" he said. Gwen thanked Nolan and stood on the side of Angela.