22.

Mid-Wilshire
Season 3, Ep 3
La Fiera
Part 1

Mid-Wilshire Season 3, Ep 3 La Fiera Part 1

**

Gwen and Tim both sat in the patient room waiting to be seen by her Obstetrician. Today Gwen was going to find out the gender of the baby. Gwen couldn't help but feel anxious but excited. Tim felt nervous he didn't care what they were having as long as the baby was healthy. However Tim wouldn't mind having a mini version of himself.

"Are we ready to see the baby today?" Dr. Parker asked snapping the two out of their thoughts. Gwen smiled and nodded. Gwen answered some basic questions until she was instructed to lift up her shirt.

She squeezed Tim's hand as she felt the cold liquid go over her belly. The doctor looked around for some time until she let out a small smile.

"Congratulations, You're having a boy" she said. Gwen's eyes immediately teared up as she looked at her baby on the screen. She was having a little boy. Tim looked at the screen his eyes focusing on the growing baby.

"A boy? I can't believe it! We're so happy. Does everything seem normal?" Gwen asked the doctor.

Gwen sat up wiping the gel off of her stomach "Yes everything is normal, I would advise to keep your stress levels low your blood pressure is slightly elevated but we'll keep an eye on it" Gwen nodded.

"Thank you Dr. Parker" Tim said shaking her hand. The doctor smiled and handed the couple some pictures of the ultra sound. The two were both in complete awe that their baby was a boy.

Once the doctor left Tim immediately engulfed Gwen into a long hug "A boy? Can you believe that?" He asked pulling away as he wiped her tears.

Gwen nodded she was over the moon everything seemed so surreal.

"Our baby boy" she whispered.

**

It's firearm requalification day meaning that each Officer must pass a simple shooting target exam. Sergeant Grey stood Infront of the Officers and gave them his speech.

"Firearm requalification day. And, yes, I said "day" because even though the department allows a month for you to requalify, I expect every officer here to leave with a passing score. As police officers, we can never lose sight of the power we carry on our hip. There are only three circumstances where an officer should discharge his or her weapon. What are they? Rookies?" Grey asks.

Lucy speaks first "To defend his or her own life" she says. He moved onto Jackson "To defend another persons life".

He nods looking over at Nolan lastly "To prevent the escape of an individual who's committed a felony involving the use or threat of deadly force and poses an imminent danger to the public if he or she were allowed to escape" he says.