26.

Mid-Wilshire
Season 3, EP 12

Mid-Wilshire Season 3, EP 12

**

Gwen and Tim sat in the waiting room at the obstetrician's office waiting for their annual monthly appointment. Gwen had been trying her best to keep her stress levels down. But, with work becoming more stressful her anxiety became more frequent.

"Everything is going to be okay" Tim reassured as he sat down next to Gwen. He was dressed in his patrol uniform, since they were both going to work after the appointment.

There wasn't many people in the waiting room as they all had small conversation with their partners. Many stopped and looked at Tim who was in uniform.

"Have we thought about names?" Tim asked. Gwen shook her head "I don't know. I haven't thought of any. My mom always said not to pick any names until the baby was born" she said.

"I never knew you were superstitious" he said. Gwen laughed looking down at her bracelet that La Fiera gave her.

"I'm not. I just wear a talisman a drug lord gave me to keep evil spirits away from my unborn child. Better safe than sorry" she said but was interrupted when her phone started to ring "Ah. Hey, Sarge, what's up?" She asked.

"La Fiera's back in town. Harper and Chen just spotted her at Shaw Memorial" Grey said. Gwen looked at Tim "I'm at Shaw Memorial, what floor?" She asked.

"8, they have eyes on her" he said. Gwen nodded standing up "Can you reassign them to me, sir? Until I figure out what's going on?" She asked which made Tim raise his brows.

"Sure. I'll notify watch commander" he said before hanging up.

"What happened?" Tim asked he stood up as well and followed Gwen into the hallway.

"La Fiera is back, I'm assigned to the case. We can postpone the appointment" she said. Tim wanted to protest but she gave him a look. She needed to know why La Fiera was in town again. Tim nodded "We're getting the appointment rescheduled for later today" he said. Gwen nodded  as they both walked to the elevator.

Once the elevator came to a stop Tim walked up to Harper and Chen to get some information. While Gwen went to go find Sandra.  She spotted Sandra at the vending machine with her body guards by her side.

"Sandra" Gwen called. La Fiera turned around her lips formed into a smile as she took In Gwen's pregnant appearance.

"Hermana. Look at you. How pretty you are! Motherhood suits you." She said looking down at the growing bump.