30.

Mid-Wilshire/Guatemala
Season 4, EP 1
Part 2

Mid-Wilshire/Guatemala Season 4, EP 1Part 2

**

Tim is back at home making a make shift bed on the couches for both Angela and Lucy. Despite the protests he agreed that they could spend the night keeping Tim company. Once he got home Remy had let out a cry and went back to the door when he didn't see Gwen. It made Tim upset that Remy was so confused.

"I hope this is ok for you both" he looked at them both who held blankets in their hands. Angela nodded and thanked Tim.

Tim walks back upstairs stopping at the babies room. He sighed and opened the door closing it behind him with a soft thud. He glanced around the room looking at all the furniture, toys, and decorations he had gotten for the baby.

"We're gonna find you Gwen, and baby boy" he whispered as his hand grazed against the beige blanket. Tim did something he hasn't done in a while. He let his eyes water up as he quietly let out a tear. He loved Gwen, she was his whole world, and now that the baby was on the way he found a love that he never thought he would.

Tim was snapped out of his thoughts when Angela called Tim downstairs. Tim clean up his face quickly not wanting to be caught shedding a tear. He walked down stairs seeing Lucy and Angela standing up.

"Wesley knows where they're hiding Gwen" Angela said.

"What?" He asks.

**
Wesley is standing in the living room with Nolan, Harper, Chen, Angela, Grey and Tim. Wesley had informed Tim before hand that he found out.

"La Fiera is holding Gwen at a compound outside Guatemala City. I'm going to get her back, but I could use help." Tim said.

"I'm in" Angela said, which followed by everyone else agreeing.

"Hold on. The only people qualified to even think of doing this craziness is Bradford and Harper" Grey said.

"Are you saying we don't even try and save her?" Anger already rising through Tim. Sergeant Grey shook his head not meaning that "Of course not. But we can't just go running into hostile territory without a good damn plan. La Fiera is gonna have sicarios,and half the police force protecting her. She'll know the second we step off a plane." He said.

"So, then we don't fly commercial" Harper said as if it was the simplest thing.

"Last I checked, LAPD doesn't have an air force. And the DEA isn't gonna lend us theirs." Grey said.

Nolan sparked up an idea "What about Max?" He asked. Grey looked over at Nolan with a raised eyebrow.

"Um, you remember that counterfeiting case a while back that started with the murder of a transient?" Grey nodded as Nolan continued "Max works in the shadows at the Defense Department. His unit runs covert operations around the globe. They printed that counterfeit money to fund them" he said.