35.

Mid-Wilshire
Season 4

**Gwen was now full term the baby was due any day now, and Gwen was miserable

**
Gwen was now full term the baby was due any day now, and Gwen was miserable. She was uncomfortable almost everyday all day. Her feet were swollen, her boobs hurt, and she couldn't sleep a full night.

Tim felt bad that Gwen was experiencing discomfort. He did what he could to help ease the discomfort but it was just a temporary solution. They both were just waiting patiently for the baby to arrive.

As each day went on Tim would grow more nervous. He was scared that Gwen would go into labor while he was at work. He was also scared that he was about to be a dad.

Tim was peacefully sleeping when he was awoken by Gwen. She sat up in bed feeling sharp pains in her stomach "Babe, wake up" she nudged.

He groaned and sat up "What's wrong?" He asked as he opened and closed his eyes. Gwen felt another wave of pain hit her.

"The baby I think it's time" she breathed out. Tim's eyes widened as he immediately got out of bed and walked to her side.

He helped her get up and change into pants and a sweater.

"Make sure you grab the baby bag" she instructed pointing over to the bags near the wall. Tim nodded making sure he had everything before they left. He guided her into the car and she sighed she could feel the anxiety hit her as she thought about the baby making his arrival.

Tim looked at the time in his truck 2:00
Am. Luckily the hospital wasn't that far from the house they would be there in less then 10 minutes.

Tim looked over at Gwen as she focused on her breathing "Breathe baby, everything's going to be okay" he encouraged her. Gwen nodded as she took a deep breath. Tim pulled out his phone dialing Sergeant Grey.

"Sergeant Grey, it's Tim. Gwen's gone into labor" he told him. Gwen couldn't quite make out what he was saying but the phone call was quick.

The red neon emergency sign came into view quickly. Tim parked the car and got out guiding Gwen inside. A nurse was waiting for them at the door with a wheel chair.

"Gwen! Nice to see you. It's that time already?" She said guiding her into the chair. Gwen nodded and breathed through another contraction.

Tim followed on the side of Gwen as the nurse asked some simple questions "How many weeks are you?" she asked.

"37 weeks" Tim answered. Gwen held onto Tim's hand "When did contractions start?" She asked before wheeling her into a room.