36.

Mid-Wilshire
Season 4

Mid-Wilshire Season 4

**

Gwen tried everything from bouncing on a yoga ball, eating spicy food and having sex. Nothing seemed to work to induce labor. Gwen was growing more Inpatient as each day went on. Her stomach was huge and she felt like she couldn't even make it down the stairs without being tired.

Thanksgiving was just 2 weeks away. The pair didn't know how they would spend Thanksgiving, and Tim didn't know if he was going to work.

Gwen wanted to put out Christmas decorations as soon as the holiday was over. The house was still decorated in light fall decor.  Gwen was currently scrolling on her phone adding Christmas decorations to her Amazon cart as she waited for Tim to walk downstairs. Tim was going to work today and he despite the protest of him wanting to take a personal day. Gwen made him go she insisted everything would be fine.

"You sure you're feeling okay?" Tim asked probably for the 100th time in the last two days. Gwen rolled her eyes and nodded "Yes Im fine, Dr. Parker said the cramping is normal. It's just from the baby. Don't worry" she said.

Since last night Gwen has had some light cramping when she called her doctor she reassured her it was just from the baby and nothing more.

Tim nodded and gave her a kiss "You call me if anything happens" Gwen nodded.

"What are you going to do today?" Tim asked as he gathered his things for work.

"I'm going to take Remy for a walk around the block, and probably just binge watch Netflix" Gwen said.

Tim nodded "Please be careful going for a walk" Gwen nodded.

"Don't worry, I will" she said pecking his lips as he was ready to leave.

"I love you" he called out before leaving.

**
"How's Gwen doing? No baby yet" Lucy said as she sat in the passenger seat of the shop. Tim shook his head "No, we have tried everything. He's going to make his arrival on his own terms" Tim said.

He looked down at his phone as he waited for Gwen to text him back that she was back from her walk. Lucy could tell he was worried she was so used to him being a tough guy but, for Gwen she was his world.

"She's okay, don't worry. She'll text you back as soon as she's done with the walk" Lucy reassured him.

*
"Come on Remy, we're almost home. I promise to make you a steak" Gwen groaned. They were just a couple houses from their home and her dog decided to lay in the middle of the sidewalk.