8.

Mid-Wilshire
Season 2, Ep 10
Part 1

The following chapters will contain sensitive subjects. Such as abuse, mentions of blood, violence etc. if you are uncomfortable please skip ahead. Thank you

 Thank you

**

Gwen and Tim went on more dates after their first one. Gwen and Tim were considered officially dating. Tim and Gwen had to keep their dating life a secret considering Tim was a Sergeant in training.

Gwen had slept over at Tim's house many nights and vice versa. The two were in no rush to have sex in respect to Gwen who simply wasn't ready for that yet.

Currently Gwen had been out with Lucy, Jackson, and Nolan at the bar for some drinks. Lucy insisted that the detective to join the trio for some drinks before their shift tomorrow. Gwen of course agreed which was completely fine with Tim as long as he dropped her off.

Gwen had been sipping on whatever alcohol beverage Lucy had gotten her as they listened to Lucy's dating life. Lucy had promised not to mention anything about her and Tim considering it was supposed to be something secretive.

Gwen glanced down at her phone seeing a message pop up from Tim. She smiled at her phone; Miss you a bunch, let me know when you're ready for me to pick you up. It read followed by a picture of Remy and Tim sitting on the couch.

Gwen giggled at her phone typing up a cheesy response. Gwen looked up at Lucy who was already staring at her "I'm jealous of your love life" Lucy said with a playful pout.

"You'll find someone it takes time" Gwen said. Nolan looked over at the blonde with an eye brow raised "And who are you dating?" Nolan asked m. Gwen laughed "No one" she joked in a nice way to get him to back off. She didn't really want anyone knowing about her and Tim dating.

Nolan raised an eyebrow and smirked but decided not to question it anymore. Gwen chugged the rest of her drink down. Watching as Lucy got up and started to talk to someone at the bar.

"Well looks like someone found somebody" she joked. She pulled out her phone sending a text to Tim to pick her up.

A loud commotion caused Gwen to look up, she walked over to Lucy who was placing handcuffs on someone.

"You good or you need back up?" Gwen said ready to pull out her cuffs. Lucy shook her head "No I'm good" Lucy looked over at the man who she was talking to at the bar "Oh I'm a cop by the way" she said.

Gwen laughed and walked out of the bar after receiving a text from Tim. Her heels clacked against the pavement as she got closer to his grey truck.