25.

Mid-Wilshire
Season 3, EP 10

Mid-Wilshire Season 3, EP 10

**

Lucy, and Jackson were officially P2's meaning they were on their own. No more Tim Tests, no more asking questions in the middle of stops. It was pure freedom for them. Nolan however still had an additional 30 days of being a Rookie until he was officially a P2.

Today Gwen, and Tim had taken a personal day today to get things done. Tim had made it his mission to start assembling the babies room. While Gwen was in the process of trying on bridesmaids dresses for Angela's wedding that was coming up.

"Get up, Boot! "Quit" is a four-letter word. Do you hear me? Failure is not an option" Tim says his voice is stern as he looks down.

Remy tilts his head as the leash is in his mouth. Tim had took Remy for a walk as the shepard was getting bigger each month. "Oh, come on, man. We're almost home. Who wants a steak? Huh? Come" Tim says which makes Remy bark.

Tim looks down at his phone seeing a text message come in from Angela: need you asap, downtown. It read, he recognized the address that was familiar to where Gwen was.

Once he got to the bridal shop he saw Angela with a distressed look on her face. Tim looked worried as he thought of something happening to Gwen.

"Angela what's wrong? Is Gwen okay?" He asked. Angela nodded and grabbed another box of tissues that was on the counter. Gwen had went through two boxes of tissues as she cried.

"Yes just come look" she said. Tim followed Angela into the back seeing Gwen crying.

"Gwen? What's wrong?" He asked. Gwen looks down sniffling "This" she says pointing to her belly.

Tim walks over instantly thinking she had gone into labor "You've gone into labor!" He says with a panic.

Gwen shakes her head no "No the baby's fine, but none of these dresses fits or looks good. I look fat" she says instantly feeling like she's going to cry again.

"So, Angela texted me 911 for you to ask me if your dress makes you look fat" Gwen nods.

"Does it?" She asks. Tim nods " Yes. Because you're pregnant. Are you ashamed of our baby?" He asks. Gwen shakes her head no "Okay, then who cares. Show off that baby belly. Wear what you feel confident in" he says making Gwen smile.

"What is your ideal bridesmaid dress?" Angela asks.

"Satin dress with a v neck, with spaghetti strings" she says. Angela and Tim both nod and find her some options.

Gwen finds the dress she's looking for. She tries on this beautiful sage green satin dress that went down to her ankles. It fit her beautifully.
She stepped out of the fitting room and Tim instantly smiled his eyes trailing down her body. Even 5 months pregnant, and struggling with confidence. He thought she was extremely gorgeous.

"You look beautiful baby" Tim said, Angela nodded agreeing.

"Thank you so much for doing this for me" Gwen says. Tim and Angela both nod their heads. They heard commotion coming from the front of the bridal shop. Tim, Gwen and Angela went to check it out.

Two woman were fighting over a wedding dress.

"Get your claws off my dress!" She yelled. The other women "My dress! You put it in the rack" she said.

The worker looked at the three who stood and watched "It's okay. The police are on their way" she said reassuring them.

"We're not getting involved unless someone loses a limb. Though I should probably film it for evidence" Tim said pulling out his phone.

Jackson and Chen walked into the bridal shop "Police!" Jackson yelled. Chen and Jackson both looked at the familiar officers.

"Aww are you helping her find a dress for the wedding?" Lucy asked.

"Well, right now, I'm watching you not do your job." Tim said sarcastically.

"Look, ladies, you just need to settle down." Jackson said in attempts to calm down the brides.

"Ma'am, you gotta let go of the dress right now, okay?" Lucy said which only resulted in her getting splashed with water and feathers from the dress on her.

Tim laughed along with Angela "They grow up so fast don't they?" Angela said.

**

Gwen got home after a couple of hours of pampering her self. She got her hair done making her blonde hair instantly feel refreshed. She got her nails done with something short and light. Lastly she did some shopping for the baby, and got some maternity clothes.

"Tim?" She called out placing her keys onto the counter. She assumed he was upstairs when she didn't hear him answer her. She walked up stairs carrying the bags in her hand.

"Babe?" She said opening the door to the babies bedroom. Gwen gasped instantly feeling her eyes water up. She silently cursed to her self these hormones made her feel so many different emotions.

The babies room was beautifully decorated with all the furniture that she wanted, shelves with stuffed animals, and the rocking chair she had eyed at the store the other day.

Tim was covered in paint, and sweat as he worked for hours since he had left the bridal shop.

"Do you like the room?" He asked. Gwen nodded and instantly he  felt relieved. She walked over to every piece of furniture and touched every piece.

"This is so beautiful Tim" she said. He smiled and walked up to her and gave her a kiss. He noticed her hair as he grabbed a piece between his fingers.

"Your hair looks lighter. I like it" he said. He looked down at the shopping bags and questioned what she got. Gwen spent time showing him every piece of maternity outfit she bought. Which he liked them all. Tim loved the baby outfits she got. The outfits were so small and tiny which was crazy to think that in 4 months they'd have a baby.

"I love you so much" Tim said. During the time it took him to decorate the nursery. He really took the time to think about how his life changed. He loved Gwen so much. He went from being alone all the time, to now having his own family. He wouldn't trade it for the world.

"Now how about we get some pizza?" Gwen asked.

A short filler chapter for you all! How do we like it! I'm super excited because things are going to start to heat up and feel like a rollercoaster! Hope you're all ready!

As always if you ever have any questions or comments please let me know!