40.

Mid-Wilshire
Season 4, Ep 17

**Gwen being back to work full time was an adjustment that she eventually got used to

**
Gwen being back to work full time was an adjustment that she eventually got used to. One thing she wasn't getting used to was how much arguing Gwen, and Tim were doing. Almost every other day Gwen and Tim were arguing about something stupid.

Gwen felt like Tim was abandoning her and the baby to focus on other things such as football, work, etc. Gwen hadn't been one date since Lucy baby sat, and that was over 2 months ago. Gwen was struggling she felt like she was doing everything alone she was cooking by herself, taking care of Ben, Remy and trying to focus on work.

And each time she brought it up to Tim's attention he dismissed it and felt like she was being bitchy. Today was a big day for Gwen she had to get ready to testify against Rosalind Dyer. She had told Tim a bunch of times and asked for support but, she knew he dismissed it and went to work.

Conversations were kept minimal at home they both would say good morning to each other before heading to work and only communicating when it came to work. Gwen felt heart broken, and stressed.

Tamara had luckily agreed to watch Benjamin while she was gone for a few hours leaving Gwen to go to the DA's office alone.
*
Lucy walked up to Tim as she spotted him walk out of the Locker room. He had a stressed look on features and he looked irritated.

"Hey, you didn't go with Gwen this morning to the DA's office? Chris just texted me" Tim sighed rubbing his hand over his face as he just remembered what today was.

"Fuck, I forgot about it" he says with a sigh. He pulls out his phone composing a text message to Gwen which was undeliverable. Her phone must've been off or she was avoiding him.

Lucy pulls him into the supply closet to talk.

"What's going on between the two of you?" She asks. She noticed lately the tension between them. Tim sighed looking over at Lucy "We've been fighting over everything lately. I thought maybe distance would help her have her space. But, it seems like it's only making it worse" he says. He started to feel a sense of guilt arise in him.

Lucy sighs "Well, do you ever think maybe she has a lot on her plate. She's a full time mom, a full time detective. And she could still be battling with PPD. You have to take that into consideration" she says before becoming serious "I care for Gwen very much. I don't want to see her hurt. You doing this to her is only pushing her away. She's your fiancé and the mother of your baby. You need to get your priorities straight" Tim sighed knowing she was right. He hadn't been the best fiancé to her lately and he should've known the signs when she started to sleep in Benjamin's room.