31.

Mid-Wilshire/Guatemala
Season 4, Ep 1
Part 3

Mid-Wilshire/Guatemala Season 4, Ep 1 Part 3

**

Tim notifies Max that they were resulting in Plan B. He disregarded everyone's comments about the dangers of Plan B. But, they had no choice. This was their only shot of saving Gwen, and Tim was going to take that risk.

Everyone knew of their assignments Nolan was going to stay at the location to keep eye on Sandra's compound. While Tim, Angela and Harper were on their way to the next location.

Back in the compound Gwen is sitting next to Wesley as she anxiously waits for some sort of signal. She even imagines Tim bursting through the room to save her. She couldn't wait to be reunited with Tim. All she wanted to do was wrap her arms around him yet it seemed so impossible to do.

Fireworks could be heard exploding from the distance. Gwen snaps out of her daydream as she watches Abril walk outside onto the patio to go look.

Wesley looks over at Gwen as he whispers quietly to her "That means there's a problem. We have to go to plan B" he says.

Gwen nods "What's plan b?" Gwen asks. Wesley sighs and looks at the door making sure Abril doesn't walk in.

"Means they can't get in to rescue us. We have to get La Fiera to get us out of here." He explains. Gwen looks at him with an eyebrow raised "How? Sandra isn't letting me leave until after I have the baby" Gwen says she was unsure what this plan was.

Wesley looks at Gwen before shouting for Abril. Abril comes inside looking at Wesley who had a panicked look on his face.

"Hey! Go get a doctor! Hey, go! She's feeling really lightheaded." He says. Gwen catches on as she leans forward and groans. Abril looks over at Gwen and then Wesley.

"She's had blood pressure issues during the pregnancy." Wesley says. Abril nods "Uh lay her on the bed" she instructs.

Wesley guides Gwen over to the bed "Go hurry" Wesley yells. He watches as Abril leaves the room giving him just enough time to initiate the plan. Wesley pulls out a syringe that was hidden in his suit.

"What the hell is that?" Gwen asked looking over at the syringe in his hand.

"Pitocin. Enough to start contractions." Wesley says taking the cap off. Gwen shakes her feeling the tears well up in her eyes.

She shakes her head no frantically "No, No I'll lose the baby. It's too early" she starts to panic. Wesley attempts to calm her down "Gwen, Gwen" We need to get them to take us to the hospital, okay?" He puts his hand on her shoulder "Harper, and Tim will be there with a drug to counteract the effects. I know you're scared. Listen, I'm scared, too. But this is the only way outta here. Trust me, okay?" Gwen nods she didn't really have a choice. This was the only option she had left of escape. She looked down at the needle winching slightly at the pinch as he injects her with the Pitocin.