47

Chapter Forty-Seven
The past

**Gwen was nearing the end of her pregnancy

**
Gwen was nearing the end of her pregnancy. She had about a month left until her scheduled c-section. As the days passed her anxiety started to kick in when she realized how soon her baby girl was going to be here.

Tim was being as supportive as he had to be. He took care of Gwen, and Benjamin. It was also stressful due to their wedding that was approaching.

Today was Gwen's last  day of work before she could start her maternity leave. She was excited for her leave. Work was becoming more difficult, and she was becoming more tired.

Gwen sighs as she gets ready for her shift at the station. She was dressed in maternity jeans, and a sweater. Something comfortable but, cute for her last day of work. And if Gwen was being honest, she honestly had no motivation to put any effort into her outfits.

After she finished getting ready she goes downstairs to see Tim feeding Ben. He looks over at his fiancé "Good morning beautiful" he says to her.

Gwen smiles and leans up and pecks his lips. She looks down at Ben who has a bottle in his mouth. She kisses Ben's forehead before meeting Tim's eyes "Good morning babe" she says.

She looks over at the time, Tamara would be here any minute "Are you ready for your last day?" Tim asks her. Gwen sighs as she packs her things "Yeah, I'm exhausted. I can barely walk up the stairs at the station, and I'm still pumping every 3 hours." She tells him.

It was clearly known to everyone at the station how tired Gwen was, which is why both Grey and Tim had talked Gwen into starting her maternity leave. He nods his head agreeing with her, he places Ben in his high chair.

"I know babe, thankfully it's your last day today until your leave is over" he says to her, he grabs her bag. Gwen nods and opens the door when she hears Remy barking.

Tamara walks into the house with a smile on her face "Good morning beautiful people. I am here to relieve you of baby duties" she announces her presences.

Gwen laughs and hands Tamara her money for the day "Thanks Tamara, if you need anything you know the drill. Just contact any of us" she tells her. Although Tamara was well aware of her routine with Ben.

Tamara nods and picks Ben up from his chair "Of course, I'll see you guys later" she says waving her hand. Gwen and Tim both wave and smile before they're out the door.

"I'll see you at the station, I love you" he says to her giving her one more kiss on the lips. Gwen smiles and walks to her car "See you later Bradford"