16.

Mid-Wilshire
Season 2, EP 19
Part 2

**"You're what?" Angela said quite loudly

**
"You're what?" Angela said quite loudly. Gwen shushed her for being to loud "Shh, I don't know. But, my periods late. I've been having weird cravings, symptoms, and Tim and I argued before I got here. I'm stressed out" Gwen said.

Angela smiled pulling her into a big hug, she was actually happy for her partner if she was actually pregnant "What?" Gwen asked confused.

"If you are pregnant, that's so exciting. Listen we'll go take a test after shift" Gwen nodded and thanked Angela for being supportive.

"Please don't tell Tim" Angela nodded "Don't worry I won't. Now let's go mama" Gwen smiled and looked down at belly. Even if there was a chance that she is pregnant she would be the best mom ever.

Gwen took some time to wash her face and gather thoughts. She had many emotions running through her she was mad at Tim but part of her felt happy that she got a second chance at carrying life.

Angela and Gwen are called into Sergeant Grey's office.

"Come in. Close the door. So, Bradford and Chen just found confidential police documents in Serj's home. Case files for LAPD investigations into the Derians."  Grey said he a slight look of stress in his face.

"You saying there's a mole inside the department?" Gwen said. Grey nodded "t'd explain why these guys have been so slippery. So, we haven't been able to make a single case against them." Grey continued.

"What does Internal Affairs say?" Angela asked. Grey handed them a folder of information.

"They're mobilizing. Commander West was keeping it close to the vest, but I got a sense they already have a few cops in mind." He said. Gwen nodded looking down at the information of multiple reports.

"So, what do we do in the meantime?" Angela asked.

"Serj's older brother -- Ruben. He runs things from his house in Glendale. There's a chance Serj is holed up there. If not, Ruben's the first person we should be questioning." He started "I know I can trust you. So I'm making you both acting detective until this calms down." He said. Angela and Gwen nodded.

"Copy that" they both said.

*

The raid was unsuccessful Ruben was seen at his residence but no sight of Serj was reported. Both, Gwen and Angela had taken Ruben into questioning but, the both knew that he wouldn't talk.

The case wasn't making any progress Nolan reported that the murder weapon was now missing. The lockbox he had put it in was a universal box meaning every Officer had access to the box.

Gwen hadn't talked to Tim in hours he had texted her a couple of times to check in but she never responded. She really didn't want to talk to Tim, and she was to busy with the case.

Every day shift Officer was notified that they were working overtime tonight, in hopes to have a break through in the case. They made slow progress. Angela and Gwen were looking through everyone's body cam footage from the beginning of shift.

Nothing catches the eyes of the two detectives, however they did get a laugh at Smitty's body cam footage.

"That man clearly does not know the "on" button from the "off." Gwen said with a small laugh. Gwen kept looking when she saw Officer Erin Cole's footage to be missing.

Gwen shows Angela as the two both get up and quickly to head to Grey's office. Gwen sees Tim talking to Lucy on her way to the office. He starts walking over to her but she walks away and opens the Commanders door.

"Officer Erin Cole never switched her camera on during the raid. She's a rookie, so it could just be a mental error." Angela said. Grey nodded "Or she did it on purpose to cover up taking the gun. Either way, we need to talk to her." Grey said.

"I can reach out to her T.O., call her back to the station." Gwen said. Grey shook his head and typed up a few things on the computer.

"No need. Cole's ID badge shows she's still here -- in the locker room." Grey got up and Angela and Gwen followed him into the lockeroom.

"What do you think is going on?" Lucy asked watching the two detectives and Grey walk in the direction of the lockeroom.

Tim shrugged "I don't know, I haven't been able to talk to Gwen yet" Lucy looked up at him with a raised eyebrow "Really? You haven't apologized?" She said.

Tim sighed and shook his head "No, but I have to"

An: will Tim say he's sorry? Is Gwen really pregnant? How do we like this chapter?