38.

Mid-Wilshire
Season 4

Mid-Wilshire Season 4

**

Gwen went to bed upset she was hurt that Tim didn't tell her about Abril. So many thoughts ran through her mind as she thought about what she went through with La Fiera. It was a couple days before Christmas, Gwen was going to take care of last minute things before the holiday.

Gwen walked into Benjamin's room she looked down at his crib and saw his blue eyes staring at his mom. Gwen smiled and picked him changing his diaper.

After Gwen finished changing Benjamin's diaper she walked over to the rocking chair and unbuttoned her shirt as she nursed Ben. Tim woke up to an empty bed as he sighed. He didn't want to go to work knowing Gwen was upset but he didn't know how to apologize again.

Once Tim got ready he walked into Benjamin's room watching as Gwen fed him. He always found it fascinating how special a mom is to there child. Gwen looked up when she heard footsteps into the bedroom.

"Good morning" he said walking over to them. He leaned down kissing Benjamin's head and planting a kiss on Gwen's cheek.

Gwen gave him a nod "Good morning, have a good day at work. Breakfast is on the table" she said before looking down at Ben. Tim sighed and opened his mouth to speak but quickly closed it not being able to think of anything to say.

He didn't say anything more then a simple thank you before going into the kitchen.

**
Once Tim arrived at the station he immediately found Angela and Lucy talking.

"You okay?" Angela asked noticing the distressed face of Tim. Tim shook his head no with a small sigh "No, Gwen hasn't talked to me last night she's pretty upset" Lucy nodded.

"I mean Tim, you should've told her we warned you. She has a right to be upset especially after everything she's been through with La Fiera and Abril. You're going to have to get her some flowers and talk to her" Tim nodded knowing that Lucy was right.

Back at home Gwen was busy wrapping up last minute gifts for Benjamin, Tim, and friends. Gwen was hosting a small party in a couple of days. She missed her Mid-Wilshire crew and she thought a small Christmas party would be great.

Tim had texted her a few times to check in on her and Benjamin. Gwen would reply back with simple replies as she didn't really want to talk to Tim. Gwen sighed as she had finished wrapping up the presents. She looked at the clock on the wall seeing that it was almost lunch time and Gwen had her 6 week postpartum appointment today.