15.

Mid-Wilshire
Season 2, EP 19
Part 1

Mid-Wilshire Season 2, EP 19Part 1

**

Gwen and Tim's relationship was heading the right direction. They were always happy, they barely argued and when they did they made it up to each other each time. The final stretch was practically here for the Rookies at LAPD. They had one final month until they graduated from the T.O program.

Gwen sat in front of Tim at their usual dinner spot. One thing about Tim was he was sure to take Gwen on a date every week to keep the romance alive. Gwen smiled at Tim watching as he pulled out his wallet ready to go home. They had been out for about an hour eating food, and enjoying each others company.

"So, are we watching Top Chef when we get home and eating ice  cream?" She asked. She stood up straightening out her romper.

Tim laughed standing up as well as he guided her to the truck "Well we did the last time, and I don't think we have anymore ice cream you at the tub last night" he said.

Gwen frowned, the craving of the cold dairy treat made her mouth water "Well can we please go get ice cream?" She asked. Tim nodded and got inside the truck.

Tim drove for a bit of time until he found a local ice cream shop that was still open. Gwen's blue eyes lit up at all the bright fluorescent lights from the shop. Tim held her hand as they both walked together into the shop.

Gwen got her usual cookies and cream and Tim didn't want anything he was too full from dinner. Which he was honestly surprised how Gwen could still eat.

"You want a bite?" Gwen asked, Tim shook his head no watching the way she licked the ice cream "Is it bad that you're turning me on right now?" Tim said.

**

Tim's eyes opened and closed as it adjusted the sunlight peaking into the room. He turned over in attempts to cuddle Gwen for a moment longer before he had to get up. But, the bed was cold and she wasn't there.

Gwen could be heard throwing up in the bathroom. Tim got up at the sound he was slightly worried. He saw Gwen kneeling over the toilet as she attempted to control her breathing.

"Baby, are you okay?" He asked. Gwen looked up her eyes red from crying "Yeah I'm okay, I think I ate too much ice cream the last few days. My stomach is really upset" she said. She couldn't think of anything else that would make her become sick. So she assumed it was the ice cream.

Tim nodded agreeing with her "Well no more ice cream for you. You have time to shower before roll call. I'll make you some coffee" Gwen nodded and thanked him as he kissed her cheek.