41.

Mid-Wilshire
Season 4, Ep 19
Part 1

**Benjamin was nearing 6 months old he was starting to teethe, and babble

**
Benjamin was nearing 6 months old he was starting to teethe, and babble. At any given moment Benjamin would start crawling. Watching Benjamin get bigger resulted in Tim getting baby fever. Which he would never admit to anyone he worked with.

Working with two pregnant woman, Angela and Harper. He missed seeing Gwen with her baby bump. He missed when Benjamin was smaller. But, he understood that Gwen wasn't ready she was busy with work, and planning the wedding. So, he didn't want to keep pressing her about having another kid.

Gwen was in the kitchen getting everything ready for Tamara. Tim was bottle feeding Benjamin in his arms before work. Tim had grown such a love for his son. He never imagined he'd be a father, and now he was one. He wouldn't change it for the world.

"Be safe out there today" Gwen tells Tim as she packs some bottles into the fridge. Tim looks up at her and smiles "You too babe. I'll see you at work" Gwen nods and walks over placing her lips over his. Tim sighs into the kiss and tried to prolong it which resulted in Gwen pulling away with a giggle.

"I'll see you at work Bradford"

**
Almost every unit was called to the explosion site. Officer Chen and Officer Nolan were called to a a suspicious activity at an abandoned ware house which resulted into an explosion from a planted bomb. Luckily no one was hurt.

Once Gwen arrived to the scene she was immediately brought into briefing by Angela and Harper.

"That explosion took out power to most of the Valley. Gonna take at least 12 hours to restore it." Angela says. Gwen nods and looks around the area. She sees Tim talking to Lucy and John.

Gwen started to walk over to Tim when she see a black SUV with multiple people getting out to talk to Sergeant Grey.

"Looks like the Feds are here" Gwen says to her fiancé. Tim nodded his head as he watched them have a conversation with Grey.

Grey called Gwen over to the conversation. She said goodbye to the Tim and the others. She introduced her self to the federal agents in front of her.

"Waiting for bomb squad to get here. Of all the targets in the city, why hit this place? I mean, there's no potential for casualties. All they can do is knock out power to the Valley." Gwen says.

Matt Garza one of the federal agents in charged nodded his head "I don't know yet, but there is a possibility that this attack is only the beginning, which is why the FBI is taking over." He says which made Grey raise his eyebrows.