20.

Mid-Wilshire
Season 3, Ep 1
Part 3

Mid-Wilshire Season 3, Ep 1 Part 3

**

It was a silent ride to the prison to say the least. Everyone was lost in their own thoughts thinking about what was yet to come. Tim couldn't help but think about what Gwen was feeling. He kept stealing glances at her as she looked out the window. Lucy was feeling the same way, and Gwen she was trying to stay positive and not stress.

One thing she didn't want to do is stress out especially since it was the beginning stages of her pregnancy she didn't want anything to happen to the baby.

Once they got to the prison the deputy In charge of the prison had let the officers know that they didn't have audio files just visual footage. Meaning that Tim had to get an official statement from Rosalind.

He stopped and turned to look at Gwen and Lucy "Head back to the shop while I go get a statement from Rosalind" he ordered Gwen and Lucy.

Gwen scoffed and shook her head "What? No way." She said. She wasn't going to sit this out and in all honesty she believed this was going to be best for her. Just to face Rosalind upfront.

"It's for your own good. You have a personal connection" he said knowing she was going to be stubborn. Gwen shook her head folding her arms across her chest "So do you. If I can't handle talking to Rosalind then I'm not a good detective" she said. Tim sighed feeling defeated knowing she wasn't going to let it down.

They're buzzed into the room where Rosalind is waiting in her cell. She looks at Tim, and then her eyes land on the blonde blue eyed beauty.

"Mm. This is about John, isn't it?" She said.

"We know you talked to him about Armstrong yesterday. Can you describe the content of that conversation?" Tim said.

She looked over at Tim briefly and then back at Gwen "You know, I am so impressed with you. The way you handled what was obviously a very traumatic experience .. it's inspiring." She said ignoring Tim's question.

"Thanks, that means a lot coming from you" she sassed. She was strong and despite what she felt inside she wasn't going to show Rosalind that she was weak.

"Rrow. So defiant. Just like you were when the lid came down on that barrel. You know, it must have driven Caleb crazy -- denying him the fear he so desperately wanted to see in you." She said.

Gwen looked at her her blue eyes slightly widened "How-" Rosalind cut her off "Do I know that" she laughs "You think the camera in the barrel was for Caleb?" She asked.