12.

Mid-Wilshire
4 weeks after abduction
May contain sexual content

Mid-Wilshire4 weeks after abduction May contain sexual content

**
It had been four weeks since Gwen had left the hospital. During those four weeks Gwen had undergo intensive therapy treatments to get her mental health ready for work.

Sergeant Grey had given Gwen as much time as she possibly needed to recover before heading to work. The first night coming home was the worst for Gwen. She had spent hours crying in bed with Tim as helped her through a panic attack.

Angela and Lucy paid frequent visits to Gwen bringing her baskets, and chocolates and anything they could think of. Angela also made sure to text Tim privately to keep tabs on Gwen. She cared deeply for her partner.

Tim had been by her side since the beginning comforting her through anything, even Remy was there to lick her tears away. Gwen and Tim had taken the next step into their relationship. Her and Tim were officially boyfriend and girlfriend and she practically lived at his house.

Gwen had just finished getting ready for a date night with Tim. She was wearing a mint colored strapless dress, and some nude heels. It had been the first time in a while since Gwen had gotten dressed up.

The last 4 weeks Gwen had spent time in the house rarely leaving. This was a big step for her and she was ready to move forward. Gwen looked down at the tattoo on her rib cage as she slipped on her dress.

She could practically hear and feel the sensation of the loud buzzing sound. Tim walked up to her wrapping his arms around her "Almost time" he said talking about Gwen's tattoo removal appointment.

Gwen nodded slipping on the mint colored dress. She glanced in the mirror taking in her figure "You look beautiful" Tim said his hands trailing down her arm.

"Thank you" she said her blue eyes scanned his outfit. He looked handsome in a simple button down shirt, and jeans.

"Are we ready to go?" Tim asked handing Gwen her purse. Gwen nodded taking a hold of Tim's hand as he guided her out to the truck.

"I'm so proud of you" he said kissing her cheek. Gwen smiled and sunk back into the seat.

**
Gwen and Tim were having a great night, Gwen was on her second glass of wine feeling the affects of the alcohol as it warmed her skin.

Tim was happy to see her having a great time and loosen up. He didn't know how long it was going to take her feel better.

"I can't stop looking at how beautiful you look" Tim said pulling out his phone. Gwen blushed  picking up her wine glass and smiled for the camera. Tim snapped a couple of pictures of Gwen and some of the both of them.

It was a beautiful night the stars were out and the environment was subtle and quiet. Gwen enjoyed being outdoors as she continued to look up at the sky seeing the sky illuminated with stars.

Tim and Gwen had small conversation as the two of them were prepared to leave and head home. Gwen stood up and held onto Tim's hand for support as she felt slightly tipsy.

She let a giggle as he guided her back to the truck. The ride back home was in comfortable silence as Tim's hand grazed against her thigh. Gwen had a strong feeling that they were finally going to have sex and she was ready for it.

Tims familiar street came to view making Gwen sit up in her seat. She felt slightly nervous but was ready for this next intimate moment with Tim. Gwen got out of the car once the truck came to a stop. Tim guided Gwen out and into the house.

Gwen sighed in relief as she was able to take off her heels. Tim walked into the bedroom taking off his button up shirt in attempts to get comfortable. He laid into bed and put on the Laker game.

Gwen walked into the bathroom taking a look at her self in the mirror. She took a deep breath and unzipped her dress. She watched as the mint fabric fell to the ground with a soft thud.

She stood in front of the mirror with nothing but a black strapless bra set on. Her hand crazed over her tattoo ignoring the feeling it gave her inside.  She didn't want to reminisce the bad memories that she went through. She wanted to move forward.

"Babe you okay?" Tim called out she had been in there for some time now. Gwen didn't say anything only stepping out of the bathroom and standing in front of the vision of the tv.

Tim looked at her with his mouth slightly parted open, and his brown eyes widened he took in her appearance immediately feeling arousal rush through him.

Gwen walked over to Tim climbing on top of his lap.

"You look beautiful" he whispered his hands trailing down her back. Gwen smiled and leaned down to kiss Tim. He pulled away after a second "Are you sure?" He asked.

Gwen shook her head with a smile "I'm ready Tim" she said. Tim smiled his eyes darkening as he switched positions.

His rough calloused hands trailed all over her body stopping at every curve she had. One thing Tim noticed about Gwen was that she was very curvy. She had curves in all the right places which he loved to touch.

His hands stopped at her lace underwear he looked up at her as she gave him the nod of approval. He took it off her and dipped his head down to pleasure her.

Gwen threw her head back in pleasure as she let out soft moans in the bedroom.  Her hands gripping Tim's hair. He leaned back up to her and kissed her hungrily as they both fought for dominance.

Gwen trailed her hands down to his growing bulge in his boxers. His eyes darkened as he let out a groan. Gwen smirked liking the sound of the roughness in his voice.

"Please Tim" she said through moans. She needed to feel him. Tim nodded taking off his boxers positioning him self at her entrance.

He thrusted into her both of them getting lost in pleasure. Tim kept moaning into her ear as her legs dangled over his shoulders. Gwen eyes were filled with lust and ecstasy.

Pants and moans were only to be heard in the bedroom as they both were ridden in pleasure. Gwen could feel her self inching closer to finishing.

"Tim" she cried out her nails digging into his back. He smirked into her neck and thrusted harder into her. He felt him self getting closer to finishing.

Tim leaned down planting kisses down her neck and landing on her lips. Tim could feel her legs start to shake as she start to cry out even more.

"Tim!" She cried out clutching onto his back as they both finished at the same time.

Tim collapsed onto her chest as they both attempted to regain control of their breathing.

Tim looked up at her and placed her hair behind her ears "I love you" he whispered. Gwen's blue eyes widened as she heard those three words, which made Tim nervous.

"I love you Tim"

AN: okay this was a steamy chapter! How do we feel?