Cast

Vanakkam makkazhe

Naathan Author_rfs

Naathan Author_rfs... Nyabagam irukumnu nenaikuren. 😅

Inaiku enaku romba special day. Ennoda best friend, ennoda supporting system, my motivator and so on to say about her avangazhuku birthday. I'm dedicating this book to her. Without her motivation I wouldn't have restarted my writing. So indha story ungazhuku dedicate panren...

Happy birthday ji. You mean a lot to me. You were there to support me every time I felt low. Thank you so much. I know we  have promised not to thank each other still I want to....

Love you lots. Have a wonderful and successful year ahead ❤️malanimaniraja22

Ippo cast meet pannalam....👇

Heroine : Magizhini, 18yrs

Happy, enthusiastic girl, appa amma illa Oru orphanage la vazhanda ponnu. Adhunalaye she wanted to have a happy life and family. All she longs for is love. She loves simple things. She sees happiness in every small things, cute one.

Yaarachum kastham padradha patha romba feel pannuva. She tries to console them if it is possible... Padipula average thaan romba Nalla ponnu...

Hero : Indrajith, 26 yrs

Once a happy person now became stoic, short tempered person after the death of his love Nithya. He started leading a life for the sake of his parents. Everyday he mourns her death. He doesn't want to give Nithya's place to anyone. His day starts with her thoughts and ends with her thoughts.....

Vaanathi and Krishna

Indrajith's parents. Ella parents mathiriyum avanga paiyan Happy ah irukanum nu aasa padra sadharanamana parents. Well to do family. Owns lots of business in India and overseas..... Happy and cute couple.

Some more characters will be introduced in the story......

Weekly 3 updates expect pannunga... Career thedi oditu iruken nga adhan indha nilamai😬.

Seekram 1st Chapter la sandippom ❤️