chapter 2

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

chapter 2

    In order to annex the Song Group, Song Chengfeng, who had already placed an eyeliner inside the Song Group, knew very well that all the sky-high price cancer special effects medicines of the Song Group were stored in the underground constant temperature refrigerated warehouse of the company's headquarters building.

    The drug warehouse in the outskirts of Haishi only stores some common drugs used to supply the hospital's surgery and pharmacies.

    The total cost of the medicine is only a few million, which is not a lot of money to Song Chengfeng.

    Although it was not worth much, Song Chengfeng still asked: "Why do you need so many medicines? Are you planning to open a drugstore?"

    Song Sitan sighed, his voice aggrieved, "I just did something wrong with the power, and I can't live with my conscience. So I plan to donate approved medicines in the name of my father to hospitals in impoverished areas where medical treatment is difficult, so that I can feel more comfortable." Song Sitan's subtext is that Song Chengfeng was forced to deter him, against his father's wishes, and handed over the company he had established

    . Song Chengfeng, with a disturbed conscience, planned to do some public welfare in the name of Song Zhengping to make her feel better.

    There was nothing wrong with this reason, plus Song Chengfeng really didn't pay much attention to the things in that warehouse, so he asked his men to go to that warehouse to check, and after confirming that there were really no expensive medicines stored there, Song Chengfeng agreed.

    The next morning, Song Sitan rushed to Haishi.

    Accompanied by the company's legal team, after Song Sitan signed her name on the equity transfer agreement and the patent transfer agreement, she had an extra 4 billion deposits in her card.

    Although it was stipulated in the agreement that the right to use the equity patents in Song Sitan's hands would be officially transferred to Song Chengfeng's hands after three months.

    But after all, it will take at least two months to complete the handover of various complicated procedures, company reorganization and personnel changes. Song Chengfeng naturally doesn't mind waiting a few more days on this basis.

    Holding the transfer contract in his hand, Song Chengfeng looked at the delicate-faced girl in a high-tailored skirt in front of him, and stretched out his right hand towards her, "Miss Song, I also hope that you can live well during the three months stipulated in the agreement." Come on, don’t make trouble for me again.”

    Song Sitan smiled and held his outstretched hand, “Don’t worry, fourth uncle, as long as you don’t change your mind, I’m sure I’ll live a long life.” After finishing speaking,

    Song Sitan let go and met Song Chengfeng He shook hands, stepped on the small high heels, and led the freight driver who had been applauded for a long time and went straight to the drug warehouse in the suburbs of Haishi.

    Song Sitan drove all the way to the drug warehouse, leaving the driver and the porter to rest in the staff lounge first. Song Sitan followed the warehouse manager to briefly check the types and quantities of the drugs in the warehouse.