Chapter 9

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 9

    Seeing that Jiang Shuo was being bullied, Song Sitan became furious. He immediately stepped forward and snatched the slingshot from the hand of the little boy who hit someone with a slingshot.

    "Why did you snatch my slingshot! The stinky woman gave me back the slingshot!" The little boy howled when his slingshot was snatched, and threw all the remaining stones on Song Sitan.

    Looking at the child's appearance, Song Sitan instantly recognized that the nine-year-old boy standing in front of her at the moment was Xu Xiang's brother who was ignorant and only knew how to play around and cause trouble for others, Xu Xiaolong. .

    Song Sitan recognized Xu Xiaolong, and Xu Xiaolong, who had been brought by his brother to meet Song Sitan twice, also recognized her, and immediately pointed at Song Sitan and said viciously: "You bad woman actually robbed me! You wait, I'll tell my brother to go and let my brother divorce you! Give you a good beat!"

    Xu Xiaolong wanted to run away, but Song Sitan tore his neck and said in a cold tone: " The matter is not explained clearly, why are you running, tell me why you just hit someone with a slingshot!"

    Song Sitan struggled for seven years in the last days, and it is not an exaggeration to say that she killed countless people.

    At this moment, Xu Xiaolong was stared at by the cold eyes without a trace of warmth, and suddenly felt a burst of fear. While struggling to run, he shouted: "I didn't hit him, what I wanted to hit was the cat in his arms! He did it for Protecting that cat, that's why I blocked it on purpose!"

    Xu Xiaolong was terrified by Song Sitan's stare, seeing her holding him tightly but not letting go, Xu Xiaolong rushed forward and wanted to bite Song Sitan's hand .

    Song Sitan frowned and was about to throw him away, but Jiang Shuo, who saw this scene at the side, became anxious. He immediately put down the scarred black cat in his arms that was hit by a stone like an enraged little lion, and exhausted all his strength It hit him and knocked Xu Xiaolong, who was three years older than him, to the ground.

    "Don't you bad boy bite my sister!" The six-year-old kid stretched out his arms to protect Song Sitan, angrily glared at Xu Xiaolong who fell to the ground and shouted.

    The ground was full of stones thrown by Xu Xiaolong. He was pushed and fell, his buttocks and legs hit the stones, and he cried out in pain.

    Song Sitan ignored him, pulled the angry Jiang Shuo and asked worriedly: "Are you injured?"

    Hearing Song Sitan's voice, Jiang Shuo's eyes turned red immediately, and he shook his head aggrievedly: "I'm fine, he When I hit me with the slingshot, I hugged the little black cat and hid behind the tree, most of the stones were blocked by the tree, I protected my head and the cat in my arms, only my arms were hit by the stone a few times.

    " Anxiously, Jiang Shuo pulled Song Sitan to the side of the tree, pointed to the thin black cat lying on the ground and said anxiously: "Sister, leave me alone, the kitten seems to be seriously injured by the stone, sister it is Isn't he dying?"