Chapter 70

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 70

    Nothing happened overnight.

    After the meeting of the five elite teams on the second day, in view of the fact that Heiling Mountain occupies a large area and it is difficult to search, finally after discussion, the five teams scattered up the mountain from different areas around Heiling Mountain to investigate the specific situation in the mountain.

    After the simple detachment, a small team led by Huang Hongyi entered the mountain from the south path.

    In order to facilitate free movement, Song Sitan and Jiang Li explained to Huang Hongyi, and Huang Hongyi gave Song Sitan and the others a walkie-talkie in the team, and they left the team directly on the way up the mountain.

    The sniper and the spectator usually act together to fight together, although after Song Sitan ate the fruit of camouflage, the appearance of this man's outfit and her unassuming figure make people feel unreliable no matter how you look at it .

    However, since she joined the team as a sniper, it seemed even more abnormal for her to stay in the team after entering the mountain.

    So everyone in the team was not surprised when they saw Song Sitan and Jiang Li leaving the team together.

    After Song Sitan and Jiang Li left the team, they went straight to the nearby hills.

    Although Song Sitan has the door of space, they don't know much about the situation on the mountain after all. If the door of space opens at the place where the herds of beasts gather, the opening of the space for a second or two may still pose a threat to them.

    And why didn't Yang Yue come out with him this time.

    One is that Yang Yue's own combat power is actually not too strong, and the other is that in such an environment where there are mutant creatures everywhere, Yang Yue's mental perception ability may not be of much use.

    Simply Song Sitan has the ability of spirit possession, and after absorbing so many energy beads to raise the ability of spirit possession to the first level, Song Sitan can not only keep his body conscious while using spirit possession, but also has the ability to be possessed. Not only has the control ability of the object improved a lot, but the farthest control distance has also been greatly improved.

    Because of this, after Song Sitan and the others were in a safe area, she could find a nearby bird creature to possess, and then use the possessed bird to check the coverage of the spiritual power and determine the opening position of the door of space.

    In order to distance themselves from Huang Hongyi and the others, Song Sitan and the others deliberately chose the direction opposite to their direction of travel, and walked up the mountain along the path up the mountain.

    Maybe it's because Song Sitan and the others are located at the outermost edge of Heiling Mountain. Except for the occasional birdsong above their heads and the occasional traces of animals passing by on the surrounding ground when they went up the mountain, they themselves have not encountered any mutations. biological attack.