Chapter 46

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 46

Looking at the surveillance screen, the man with the mustache led the team and climbed up the fire escape all the way to the fourth floor without any intention of stopping.

Jiang Yuan couldn't help but said: "Look at their momentum, are they going to climb upstairs?"

Song Sitan looked at the surveillance screen with one hand on his chin and said, "There are blood-sucking ants and mice on the lower floors of the office building. Will our top floor be safer?"

Jiang Yuan immediately became interested when he heard the words: "Will there be a good show for a while, and we have prepared a surprise for them on the 7th floor!

" His eyes fell on the monitor.

Bazihu ​​and Zhao Qianqian, as expected by Song Sitan, seemed to really intend to go to the top floor to rest.

But when they arrived at the 7th floor and were about to continue climbing the stairs, Xu Xiang, who was treated as a target by mustaches and arranged to walk at the front of the team, obviously paused.

In the stairwell that should have been empty from the seventh floor to the eighth floor, at this moment, the entire stair handrail, wall and ceiling are covered with scarlet and spiky weird vines.

The weirdest thing is that under the moonlight outside the window, Xu Xiang and the others can clearly see that on the landing of the stairs leading from the seventh floor to the eighth floor, there are actually three dark green plants growing side by side that look like large Nepenthes on top. plant.

So many strange plants that have never been seen before are entrenched in the area on the 7th floor, and the posture of occupying the land is king, so that the students who walked in the front dared not take a step forward for a while.

Xu Xiang even looked at the mustache and said: "Boss, I think the appearance of these plants is too weird, why don't we just rest in the corridor on the sixth floor tonight? This is an adventure to go to the top floor in the middle of the night It's too dangerous."

Ba Zihu glared at Xu Xiang and said, "The lower floors are full of rats and ants, and if you continue to rest downstairs, isn't it the same as courting death?" "The overall structure of

this office building is better than any of you. It is clear that the 11th and 12th floors of the top floor are two independent areas, and there are separate fire doors to block them, so there is a high probability that they have not been occupied by mice and insects." "And there are only a few plants growing in the corridor in front of me

. It's just weird weeds! It's just a few grasses, can they still jump up and eat you? Go upstairs!" As soon as the

mustache spoke, Xu Xiang and his students could only resign themselves to their fate and continue to explore the way ahead.

As a result, Xu Xiang and the others had just stepped on the stairs on the 7th floor, when the three plants on the landing, the pitcher plant-like container suddenly surged, and then three consecutive red peppers slapped directly towards Xu Xiang and the others.