Chapter 27

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 27

    It’s always good for everyone to have an extra weapon for self-defense. Song Sitan didn’t delve into it any further. He found copper wires from home, and Jiang Li and the others connected the high-voltage electric batons to the anti-theft door at the entrance of the stairs. Just turn on the high-voltage electric baton.

    For the next three days, there was a complete power outage in the community. Residents in the community could no longer charge their mobile phones because of the power outage. Even though the mobile phone still had a weak signal, the owners and buildings were completely quiet because of the power outage.

    However, there was no news in the group, but the situation in each building became more and more chaotic.

    Because of the lack of electricity, the food could not be cooked, and the families who still had food began to chop the furniture in their homes and burn books to make fire for cooking, which also caused two or three fires of varying degrees on the nearby floors.

    Fortunately, there are fire extinguishers on each floor of the residential area where typhoons and storms continue. The fire was extinguished by the rain and the residents before it caused too much impact.

    Under the catalysis of various difficult situations, even Building 36 had three or four incidents of lock picking and burglary in the middle of the night for two consecutive days.

    In one of the incidents, an old lady died of a heart attack due to shock.

    The typhoon outside did not stop, and the old lady's body could not be sent to the cremation in time for safety. The family members could only put the old man's body in the second bedroom alone in grief.

    Since the complete power outage made it impossible to communicate through information, the aunt and son of 902 would pass a small note with a message to the grid gate on the 18th floor on time after midnight for two consecutive days, taking advantage of the fact that there would be no one in the corridor.

    Song Sitan also learned about some news about the lower floors of the building through the information on these notes.

    In addition to all kinds of lockpicking information in the building, Song Sitan also learned that Zhao Qianqian from 801 and Xu Xiang from 802 seemed to have completely broken up because of the incident of dying.

    Relying on her good looks, Zhao Qianqian took all the leftover food in the house and got mixed up with several young tenants in 1303 of the building.

    However, because there are many students living in Zhao Qianqian's home, it is estimated that they are worried that they will not get any bargains if they make trouble. tenants live together.

    He suffered two burglaries and robberies in succession, and Zhao Qianqian took away all the remaining food in 801. The students who are still living in 801 and Xu Xiang and his family in 802 are completely out of food.

    Xu Xiaolong, who was always spoiled by his parents and elder brother, didn't eat food for two consecutive meals, and cried loudly in the house, chasing his mother Li Qiuyan, beating and biting for food.