Chapter 61

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 61

    Huang Hongyi has come into contact with quite a few awakened people since he was awakened, so he is not at all surprised by the attitudes of Song Sitan and the others at this moment.

    Huang Hongyi smiled and said to Song Sitan, "As residents of the base, you have the absolute right to choose whether you join the awakened team or not, but you have seen the overall situation of the base now." "The survival of the base is related to everyone

    . I don’t force you to join the awakened team, I just hope that you can help the base within your ability at critical times.”

    The Beishi Survivors Base is the largest and most well-equipped base in the country. If the Beishi Base can't be kept, Song Sitan and the others really can't find a better place to live.

    Therefore, no matter whether it is a mutant creature or an underground beetle, if the situation really endangers the survival of the base, Song Sitan and the other awakened ones will definitely not sit idly by.

    Thinking of Song Sitan and Jiang Li, they exchanged glances, and finally nodded in agreement: "Although we are not willing to join the army's Awakened team for the time being, if there is a crisis of the survival of the base, we, as Awakened, will definitely not sit idly by. Yes."

    Huang Hongyi had actually been aware of the appearance of Song Sitan and the others who were awakened, but in view of the special nature of the awakened, he had been silently observing their behavior patterns before.

    After natural disasters, the moral bottom line of most human beings has dropped to the lowest level.

    Even for the awakened ones, Huang Hongyi has come into contact with many people before. After awakening the power, there are not a few awakened people who rely on special abilities to burn, kill and loot everywhere.

    So after discovering that there were four awakeners in Song Sitan's group, and there were also potential awakeners, Huang Hongyi worried that they would rely on their abilities to do evil in the base, so he secretly observed them for a period of time, and through this encirclement and suppression of the new insect nest .

    After Huang Hongyi saw them doing their best to assist the military in attacking the insect nest, he was basically sure that not only did they pose no threat to the base, but the most rare thing was that they all maintained their integrity under this natural disaster. bottom line.

    Seeing this, Huang Hongyi decided to pull them into the army.

    However, just looking at the fact that they can redeem enough base points to buy real estate as soon as they come to the base, it is enough to show that their needs for base points and food are not very urgent.

    Right now, we can only use this method to establish a good relationship with them first, and then try to find a way to draw them into the military camp.

    After thinking for a while, Huang Hongyi took out an old Nokia flip phone from his pocket and handed it to Song Sitan, saying: "Since you are not going to join the military for the time being, take this phone to access the base first." Missions."