Chapter 58

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 58

    For the next three days, Song Sitan and the others began to collect supplies in the area on the fourth floor, and at the same time divided two people into areas with fewer underground beetles to kill the underground beetles.

    Because within the coverage area of ​​Song Sitan's mental power, she can directly use the mental power to lock the target, and directly open the door of space around the locked target area.

    Therefore, in the work of killing the underground beetles, under the premise that everyone has a walkie-talkie and can communicate with each other at any time, when Song Sitan is not participating in the battle, he only needs to be responsible for opening the space door for the team members participating in the battle.

    Under such circumstances, the four of them, Song Sitan and the others, divided the morning and afternoon into two periods of time. Two of them went out to clean up underground beetles in a nearby building with fewer insect populations, while the other two stayed in the building to collect supplies. The speed of material collection is not much slower than before.

    In the process of killing the mutated beetle, Song Sitan also tested the abilities of the two green seeds that Jiang Shuo had summoned.

    One of the plants is a one-meter-high bucket thick, dark red all over, and looks very much like a giant cactus.

    This giant purple cactus belongs to the attacking plant. After testing by Song Sitan, it was found that this spiked cactus can shoot dozens of sharp spikes as long as half a finger towards surrounding hostile targets in one breath during the attack process.

    The spiked cactus summoned by this green seed is obviously far ahead of the spiked vine in terms of attack power. The spikes it emits can even pierce the hard carapace of underground beetles!

    But the only regret is that after the spikes of this prickly cactus shoot three spikes in a row, it takes at least six hours for the spikes all over the body to grow back.

    And the spike attack of the Spiky Cactus is an indiscriminate attack with a range of 180 degrees within 50 meters, so it can only hit where it is, and cannot control it to strike the target precisely.

    However, it is precisely because of its existence that Song Sitan and the others can directly increase the speed of clearing the swarm, especially after gathering the swarm within the attack range of the spiked cactus, they directly control it to release three spike attacks. The swarm can be killed at least 60% in one hit.

    In addition to the spiked cactus, Song Sitan also tested another seed that Jiang Shuo summoned.

    However, unlike the Spiky Cactus, the plant summoned by the other seed is a kind of auxiliary burrowing seed. The root system of the burrowing grass is particularly developed, and its leaves look even sharper than alloys.

    After the whole plant takes root on the ground with the help of a well-developed root system, a few leaves of the hole-drilling grass can form a soil hole with a diameter of nearly one meter in the ground.