Chapter 39

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 39

    Because the frequency of rats appearing in the office building is getting higher and higher, Jiang Li listed everyone's shooting training courses as an important part of daily training after finishing the three guns.

    Song Sitan was already very talented in shooting, coupled with the seven years of continuous training before her rebirth, her design accuracy was not only not inferior to Jiang Li's, and might even be better than him.

    But now in the eyes of Tang Qi and the others, Song Sitan is a rookie in shooting just like them.

    So during the whole training process, Song Sitan could only pretend to be ignorant, and waited quietly for Professor Jiang Li.

    However, although it is also learning, the speed of learning progress depends entirely on talent.

    So in the afternoon, under Jiang Li's guidance, Song Sitan had already hit the target hanging on the wall six or seven times out of ten shots.

    But even though Tang Qi and the others had no front sights or sights for the nail gun, the accuracy of their shooting was still poor, and it made them happy for a long time to barely hit the target once in a while.

    Seeing another round of shooting training, Song Sitan hit eight out of ten nails.

    Although the number of rings in the target is basically 1 ring and 2 rings, Tang Qi still couldn't help but wailed: "Si Tan, you are cheating! Everyone is training in the same way, why are you taking so long?" You can achieve an 80% chance of hitting the target!" "

    As for me, let alone hitting the target, this snow-white wall is about to be smashed by me, and I can't even hit the target once with ten nails. I can't do it."

    Hearing this, Jiang Shuo also looked at Song Sitan with envy and said, "Sister Sitan is so powerful, but unfortunately I am not strong enough now. In order to prevent my arm from being dislocated due to the recoil, my brother will not let me shoot the nails. Gun, my training progress is much slower than yours!"

    Jiang Li looked at Jiang Shuo unceremoniously and said, "So from today onwards, you have to practice one more arm strength than your brothers and sisters. After the training, with a small dumbbell corresponding to your body weight, do 50 repetitions of upward lifts, flat lifts, and side lifts."

    Jiang Shuo has never complained about learning or training.

    It's the same now, after hearing Jiang Li's words, after completing five shots in succession, Jiang Shuo obediently went to the side and picked up the small dumbbells to practice hard.

    Song Sitan's current real shooting ability is no problem at all within 9 rings of the moving target handle. It is a waste of time to continue practicing nail guns here.

    Thinking of Song Sitan, he patted Tang Qi's shoulder reassuringly and said, "Maybe I have some talent in design! That's it, I think it's almost time, I'll go to Jiang Shuo's space for a while, you take advantage of it Hurry up and practice within an hour."