Chapter 17

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 17

    Song Sitan seldom pays attention to the group dynamics, so it is rare to open it today. In addition to getting a general understanding of everyone's food purchases, he can also get a glimpse of the general character of the neighbors downstairs through everyone's chat.

    Watching the group messages keep scrolling, Song Sitan lost the interest to continue watching the screen after learning the basic situation.

    Standing up from the sofa, Song Sitan washed the rice bowl and shoveled the cat litter for the coal ball, then opened a can of tuna staple food for it, and poured water into the bowl.

    Smelling the smell of his favorite canned food, the briquettes immediately revived from Song Sitan's arms full of blood, and after jumping from Song Sitan's knees to the ground, they ate in the food bowl.

    After solving the breakfast problem for the briquettes, Song Sitan finished washing, sat in front of the dressing table and applied lotion, while mentally exploring the space to choose her own breakfast.

    The steaming beef fried buns, looking at the packaging bags, were bought by Song Sitan at an online celebrity fried bun shop when he went to other places to stock up supplies in batches.

    At this moment, it was taken out of the space, and as soon as the lid of the lunch box was opened, a rich and attractive aroma mixed with hot air rushed upwards.

    There are ready-made dipping sauces and shrimp tofu soup in the store in the bag.

    Picking up the pan-fried bun and dipping it in the sauce, Song Sitan brought it to his mouth and took a bite. The rich meat-flavored soup inside the pan-fried bun instantly filled his mouth.

    After all, it is an online celebrity shop, and the taste is really quite good.

    With a sigh of admiration in his heart, Song Sitan was completely full after eating four whole fried beef with fresh shrimp and tofu soup.

    Packed the lunch box and threw it into the trash can, looked outside, and found that the wind and rain outside had not stopped, but the sky was already bright, so Song Sitan continued her great business of boiling water, ice packs, and ice pads for freezing.

    Water and electricity will be cut off soon after the natural disaster officially strikes. Song Sitan has used a water boiler to boil water recently, and has almost stockpiled a ton of bath water.

    Based on the consumption of 20 liters of water per bath, after a power outage, this ton of hot water should be enough for her to use for two months without using solar generators and super-capacity storage boxes.

    After these two months have passed, when the extremely hot weather comes, she uses the high temperature of the environment to greatly increase the temperature of the water in the space water tank before heating it, which is definitely much faster than burning buckets of water by herself.

    However, the matter of storing bath water can be solved by taking advantage of the extremely hot weather, but Song Sitan still needs to continue to burn drinking water.