Chapter 47

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 47

    In the next three days, after Song Sitan's test, she found that she didn't know whether it was because her mental strength was too weak, or the spirit possession ability itself could not do it, ordering the possessed person to do some behaviors that hurt herself.

    In short, she attempted to control Xu Xiang's body twice in a row, holding the dagger and stabbing her thigh. As a result, the opponent's sense of resistance suddenly rose, and then drove her consciousness out of the body.

    Seeing control over another's body so that it can hurt itself doesn't work.

    Song Sitan tried to control Xu Xiang's body again, letting him pretend to attack other people.

    In the end, Song Sitan discovered that although it is possible to control his body to attack other people, the duration of control can only be maintained for a maximum of two or three seconds because the opponent's sense of resistance has become stronger.

    Song Sitan used these two days to thoroughly test the ability, and the group of people downstairs were also taken aback by Song Sitan's testing process.

    After all, Xu Xiang in their team seemed to be in a normal mental state before entering this office building.

    But ever since he entered the office building and encountered those weird plants in the 7th floor area, Xu Xiang either took an ax in the middle of the night and looked like a midnight killer, intending to attack the mustache, or tried to hold a dagger and yelled at himself. Pricked on the leg.

    In addition, it also started when I ran into those weird plants. Does this guy still like to perform strange shows to cheer everyone up?

    After going back and forth, all outsiders downstairs not only kept away from the entire seventh-floor area, but before going to bed at night, for everyone's safety, they would even tie Xu Xiang up with a rope to prevent him from "sleepwalking" and convulsions at night.

    But even though the outsiders downstairs were panicked by the abnormal situation in the building, they still settled down in the building in the end.

    As the outside temperature gradually dropped, more and more residents in the city began to gather towards this suburban area.

    Now around several warehouses and factories near the office building where the live broadcast base is located, signs of people's activities can be seen from time to time.

    Moreover, in the past two days, scattered residents have come to the office building, intending to settle in the office building, but they were all driven away by the mustaches and the others relying on their numbers.

    As soon as this happened, Bazihu ​​and the others knew that the office building might not be very safe, but they didn't want to leave just like that.

    After all, they still have a place to shelter from the wind and sun. If they really leave here, once the office building is occupied by other groups, and if they can't find a new place to live, sleeping on the streets will be much more dangerous than it is now.