Chapter 71

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 71

    Although through the recent absorption of energy beads and continuous training, Song Sitan's upper limit of spiritual power has been greatly improved compared to when she just awakened.

    However, after controlling the sparrow to wander intermittently for more than three hours in the furthest coverage area of ​​mental power, her mental power is almost exhausted.

    Song Sitan saw that his spiritual power was almost bottomed out, and finally let go of the control on the sparrow, and returned the shunted consciousness back to his body.

    Jiang Li, who had been guarding Song Sitan's side to check the surrounding movement, immediately found Song Sitan moved, looked at her and asked, "Did you find anything abnormal around?" Song Sitan shook his head and said, "I control the sparrow to fly

    . The furthest distance is a radius of five kilometers. After investigation, I find it strange that within a radius of five kilometers around our area, except for some mutated insects and birds flying in mid-air, there is no one Only ordinary small animals such as hares and squirrels were not seen."

    "Even after experiencing the extreme cold, many animals did not survive the winter, but it stands to reason that mutated birds can survive in the air, and it is not impossible to see a wild animal on the ground." After finishing speaking, Jiang Li heard this

    . The situation was also a bit dignified, Song Sitan said: "However, it may also be because the wild animals in Heiling Mountain are all in the hinterland, and we are now on the edge of Heiling Mountain, so we haven't seen any wild animals."

    Hearing this, Jiang Li thought for a while and then nodded, "The current situation in Heiling Mountain is indeed not normal. Let's camp and rest for a night tonight, and we will investigate the situation in depth tomorrow." Jiang Li thought of what he was thinking, and looked

    at Song Sitan said: "By the way, have you checked the situation of Huang Hongyi and the others during the process of controlling the sparrow inspection?"

    Song Sitan nodded, "Huang Hongyi and the others don't seem to be planning to go too deep into Heiling Mountain today, so they are also taking the lead. Patrol the peripheral area."

    "When I controlled the sparrows to fly over to check the situation, I found that a team member accidentally stepped on and collapsed a small ant nest during their march, and was besieged by a group of ants the size of a little finger." "But Huang

    Hongyi There are two fire-type awakeners and one earth-type awakener in the team, I think the threat they pose to the mutated ants is not high, so I controlled the sparrow and left."

    After understanding the situation around them and Huang Hongyi and the others, considering that Song Sitan's mental power was almost exhausted, the two arranged the order of the night vigil, and Song Sitan took out steaming three dishes and one soup and two boxes of rice from the space. After Jiang Li settled the dinner together, the two began to take turns to rest in the tent.

    Nothing happened all night, and the next morning it was just dawn. Song Sitan and Huang Hongyi briefly communicated with Huang Hongyi and the others on the situation last night through the walkie-talkie, then got up and headed for the depths of the forest.