Chapter 20

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 20

    On July 2, the fifth day after the typhoon arrived, Song Sitan got up early and went downstairs to throw out the trash.

    Since the last power outage, even during the four hours of power supply every day, the elevators in the community are still out of service.

    Song Sitan knew that it was estimated that the elevators consumed too much electricity and the property specially stopped all the elevators, so he chose to take the stairs downstairs to throw out the garbage.

    When going down to the second floor, Song Sitan happened to see three households on the first floor carrying large bags of food, clothes and bedding to the upstairs.

    Seeing them like this, Song Sitan looked at the ground on the first floor and found that the depth of the water seemed to be at least below the ankle.

    Residents on the first floor were taken aback when they saw Song Sitan, and then gathered around, expressing that their home was flooded by rain, and asking if they could move to her house temporarily.

    Song Sitan directly refused without any hesitation.

    One of the aunts immediately frowned and said: "Little girl, I know you! You are the owner of our three houses on the top floor of the 18th floor. You said that you have three houses in your house. Can't you spare one for us to live in during this special period? "

    Song Sitan raised his eyebrows when he heard the words: "It's true that my house has three suites, but I have already rented out the other two. I will vacate the house for you. Where can I let my tenants live?

    " "Then you should discuss it with your tenants and let them squeeze together and live in the same house!" "

    Look at my age, how can I live in the corridor with my grandson and daughter-in-law?" Oh."

    "We are all neighbors, let's help each other if we have difficulties!"

    Song Sitan ignored the other party's clinging to the elderly and said directly: "I'm sorry aunt, my house is rented out and I have signed a lease contract. The rent has been paid. I But there is no reason to drive people to live in the same house."

    "Instead of wasting time with me here, you might as well go upstairs and ask if there are any other kind people who are willing to take you in!"

    After Song Sitan finished speaking, he threw the garbage from a long distance into the garbage can already piled up with domestic garbage at the door of the unit building, and then turned and walked upstairs.

    Seeing that Song Sitan did not agree to their proposal, several residents on the first floor muttered a few words in a low voice, and then began to knock on the door from bottom to top.

    Song Sitan watched them knock on the door from door to door, but he already knew the result in his heart.

    Other unit buildings in the community were flooded earlier than building No. 36. The owners of the property group seemed to be talking non-stop on the issue of the flooding of the first floor all day long.