Chapter 53

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 53

    Song Sitan and his party boarded the minibus again.

    Someone finally came back to his senses, and said to the two officers: "Have we left the materials we spent most of the day collecting in the office building?" "

    Also, have we completed the collection task today or not? The base points will not be sent to us because of the insect attack.”

    The officer heard the words: “The underground beetles are not interested in human supplies, and the military will send people to clean up the beetles in the building later. , will go and move all the materials you collected back to the base." "

    As for your base points and merit points, you can get them as usual after returning to the base."

    After only working for half a day, you can still get the base points as usual Counting, after hearing this, all the residents in the car calmed down and began to talk about the situation in the office building just now.

    Seeing that the swarm attack did not affect the income of ordinary base residents, Song Sitan felt relieved, thinking that Liu Gang's gun was still with him.

    Song Sitan immediately returned the gun and the magazine to Liu Gang and said, "Thank you for the gun. I emptied one magazine in the battle just now. Besides, there should be 6 bullets in the magazine now.

    " In the case of a certificate, the price of buying bullets is 1 base point per bullet. I just used up a total of 34 bullets in the office building, which is equivalent to 34 base points. Would you like to issue a receipt and I will sign it?"

    Liu Gang, who had just recovered from the battle just now, took the gun and the empty magazines that Song Sitan handed over in a daze, then suddenly came back to his senses, looked at Song Sitan eagerly and said: "The base points are nothing. It's important, I just want to know, boss, do you accept apprentices? I can pay for the teaching fee!"

    Deng Xinpeng and Zhang Hao also looked at Song Sitan and Jiang Li eagerly after hearing the words: "That's right! Look at our achievements It’s almost time to save up, boss, are you willing to accept disciples?”

    After all, Zhang Hao looked at Song Sitan with a look of admiration and said, "Boss, why is your marksmanship so good? I saw it all just now. When you were shooting a subterranean beetle, you shot the beetle's head with a gun. The ammunition is perfect!"

    "Is it possible to train firearms to this level with a modified nail gun?" "

    Also, you didn't even look at the magazine just now, but you knew that there were only six bullets left in the magazine. It’s a bullet, didn’t you just calculate the remaining ammunition while attacking the beetle? This is too good!”

    Song Sitan’s sequelae of excessive use of mental power just now is still there, listening to Liu Gang and the three of them taking a big shot Song Sitan immediately pointed to Jiang Li beside him and said, "He taught me my marksmanship. You must ask him about marksmanship. He is much better than me!"