Chapter 10

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 10

    Hearing this, Jiang Li frowned slightly.

    He and Jiang Shuo's legal guardians are still their uncles and aunts. Their family's situation is special. Even if the police are called, the couple will not necessarily stand in Jiang Shuo's force field to protect them.

    "Let's go to the hospital first. If it's serious, it's not too late to report to the police with the test results."

    Jiang Li came to a conclusion.

    Song Sitan nodded, glanced at Xu Xiang who was scolded by the neighbors with a livid face and couldn't lift his head, and said, "I'm going to take the kid who was injured by your brother to the hospital for examination. You'd better pray that he was just injured. Otherwise, just Your family's wealth is not enough to pay for it!"

    After finishing speaking, Song Sitan took Jiang Li and Jiang Shuo to the underground garage to pick up the car.

    Before Jiang Shuo got into the car, Song Sitan worriedly checked Jiang Shuo's head and arm bones.

    Knowing that Song Sitan was worried about him, Jiang Shuo said obediently: "Sister, don't worry, I covered my head well just now. Except for being hit a few times by accident on the arm, there is no other injury, and Xiao Shuo wears thick clothes, so the injury is not serious. Seriously."

    Song Sitan rubbed his head, and said in a gentle voice: "In the future, if you encounter such a thing, should you call the adults around you to know?" "

    Yes, I understand!" Jiang Shuo quickly responded obediently, and then felt a little guilty Looking at Jiang Li, he said, "Brother, did I cause you trouble again?"

    "It's not your fault." Jiang Li looked at Jiang Shuo and the kitten in his arms, raised his hand to stroke his hair to comfort him .

    Jiang Shuo felt at ease, looked at the sluggish kitten in his arms and said, "I'm really fine, let's take the kitten to the hospital first."

    Song Sitan looked at Jiang Li and said, "Well, I'll take you to the hospital first, then you take Xiaoshuo for an examination, and I'll drive the cat to a nearby pet hospital." "

    Okay, sorry for your trouble." Jiang Li nodded in response.

    He drove Jiang Li and Jiang Shuo to the gate of the hospital. After parting, Song Sitan drove the little black cat directly to the pet hospital.

    After a checkup, the little black cat had a slight fracture in his right leg, subcutaneous bleeding to varying degrees after being hit by a stone, and some malnutrition.

    The little black cat's fracture wasn't too serious, the doctor put a splint on it and fixed it with a plaster, then prescribed some anti-inflammatory drugs for the little black cat, vaccinated the little black cat and dewormed it, and then notified Song Sitan to come back in a week Come here for a review, and the treatment is over.

    Xiao Hei's injury is like this, and he will definitely not be able to continue wandering until he recovers from his injury, and Jiang Shuo's uncles and aunts are not easy to mess with.