Chapter 18

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 18

    In the first three days after the arrival of the typhoon, Song Sitan had a very fulfilling life.

    In addition to three meals a day and continuing to prepare for natural disasters, Song Sitan specially arranged two hours a day for physical training.

    In other free time, Song Sitan met with Tang Qi and the others to sit around the table fighting landlords or use the app to team up with passers-by to play detective games or werewolf killing. The whole game process was quite enjoyable.

    Because Binjiang Garden Community is close to the University City and the nearby subway entrance, the occupancy rate of the entire community is quite high.

    Right now, the typhoon is raging outside the window, and the pouring rain is so dense that it even forms a thick layer of water mist outside the window. Combined with the overcast clouds that completely block the light, the visible range of the upper floors becomes very small.

    Under such circumstances, a group of community residents who could not go out at home began to become active among the community owners.

    Song Sitan recently checked the news of the building group and the owner group before going to bed every day.

    In the past three days, the owners of the community began to post their own cooking food, some posted their hoarded supplies, and some overtime dogs shouted long live the typhoon in the group because of the three-day holiday.

    But later, as the typhoon became bigger and bigger and did not weaken at all, some people in the group began to worry.

    Room 1101, Building 18: Didn't it mean that the typhoon only blows for three days? Seeing that this is the third day, how can I see that the typhoon has not weakened at all.

    Building 11, Room 302: Who said it was not? The typhoon this time was too strong. The windows of my house were creaked every day. I was worried that if the typhoon continued like this, my windows would be blown away by the typhoon.

    Building 2, 101: Those of you who have high floors, don't complain, the floor of my house was flooded by the typhoon in the past three days!

    Building 2, 101: [Picture] [Picture] Let me show you, the wooden floor of my house has been soaked by the rain, I have no choice but to block the anti-theft door with a towel or something to prevent water from seeping in!

    Building 2, 101: @物业小刘, they are all property owners who pay property fees. Can you find a way to help us solve this situation?

    Room 103, Building 17: That's right! The floor of my house was also soaked in water, and the legs of the tables, chairs and sofas will all be soaked in rainwater. After this typhoon, wouldn't my furniture have to be replaced again?

    Property manager Xiaoliu: This typhoon is caused by natural factors. It is raining heavily outside. Even if our property management company comes to help you pump the water outside, the rainwater will still flood after two hours.