Chapter 44

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 44

    The briquettes who have been by Song Sitan's side recently, after seeing Song Sitan wake up, immediately meowed and came up to him.

    Tang Qi, who was lying on the bed and guarding Song Sitan, sat up immediately when she heard the cries of coal balls, then looked at Song Sitan in surprise and said, "Sitan, you finally woke up! Do you know that you have been sleeping for a long time with a high fever?" Ten days."

    For ten consecutive days with a high fever, Song Sitan felt his throat was burning and his voice was hoarse.

    Seeing this, Tang Qi hurriedly brought warm water to Song Sitan's mouth.

    After taking a sip of water, his throat felt a little better. Song Sitan comforted and stroked the fluffy head of the coal ball, and said to Tang Qi in a slightly hoarse voice, "What date is it today?" "It's already October 17th, how do you feel now?

    Body Is there anything unusual?"

    Hearing the movement from inside the house, Jiang Li and the others also came to Song Sitan's room to check on her situation.

    Seeing everyone's concerned eyes, and thinking of the bizarre dreams he had recently, Song Sitan made a move, and instantly tore a big hole half a person's height in the surrounding walls.

    And through the hole, a scorching temperature hit, and Jiang Li also saw the iconic sign of the gas station on the other side of the hole through the hole.

    Perhaps because Song Sitan was too weak when he just woke up, the hole that could directly send people to other areas lasted only two or three seconds before completely collapsing.

    The snow-white walls in the area where the hole was located also returned to normal.

    Tang Qi, who had watched a lot of sci-fi movies before the natural disaster, saw this shocking scene and said in shock, "Could it be...is this the legendary gate of space???" Song Sitan nodded, "

    This The ability of the door of space consumes a lot of mental power, and the time I can open the door of space within a two-kilometer range may only last for 5 seconds at most."

    As he spoke, Song Sitan felt it silently, and found that not only was the space he obtained through the jade pendant still there, but the space area was directly expanded to double its original size because of his awakening this time!

    Song Sitan still remembered that Jiang Li once said that the awakening of supernatural powers was related to the spiritual will. Now that her sudden awakening, I don't know if it is because she has experienced the end of the world twice, and she regained the space in this life.

    After all, it seems that the ability she obtained after awakening not only gave her the ability to open the door of space, but also changed the space she obtained through the jade pendant.

    And after waking up this time, besides the gate of space, she always felt that she had activated some other ability, but this ability seemed a little special, Song Sitan hadn't figured out what it could do yet.