Chapter 38

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 38

    For the next three days, besides Jiang Shuo, Song Sitan and Tang Qi took turns entering Jiang Shuo's space every day to feed the pheasants and rabbits and cultivate the soil along the way.

    The land in the space is the black soil with the highest nutrient content, because no hoes can be found after searching the entire building, so people who enter the space can only bring shovels, shovels, hammers and other tools to dig the ground and sow seeds.

    In the past three days, after Jiang Shuo's test, with his current upper limit of mental power, after summoning one seed every day, he can only release the ability to accelerate the growth of two plants, and the space is not very large.     So in two days and four hours, everyone has left a passable path and an area where 5*2m combined cat litters and cat climbing frames can be placed in the space. The area where crops are grown.     Now Song Sitan and the others exchanged materials and drugs for a lot of seeds, but they also sorted them in bags.     But the types of seeds that these farmers recognized at a glance, in the eyes of Song Sitan and others who have never planted land, they are completely blinded, and they can't tell what is what.     Since you can't tell the type of seeds, you can only mark them after they are planted.     So Song Sitan and the others imitated the farm game, divided the plowed ground into a total of 21 pieces of cultivated land with a 1m*1m grid, and marked around the grid with the remaining wooden strips of the modified fence, which happened to be convenient for Jiang Shuo There's no misplaced casting of the growth haste ability.     After finishing all this, Jiang Shuo moved two large water tanks filled with rainwater into the free space, Song Sitan and the others randomly picked three kinds of crops, planted one in a row and watered them in the cultivated land, Just wait outside and wait for the crops to mature to see what can grow.     In addition to land reclamation and crop planting during these three days, those who did not enter the space began to build an integrated cathouse for briquettes.     The size of the cat litter is 5 meters long, 2 meters wide, and 3 meters high. The whole body is made of six large dog cages with cat climbing frames and Guan Yang's not very good welding skills.

    The overall aesthetics are a bit poor, but at any rate, the combination cat litter inner cage door, cat toilet, eating area, cat climbing frame, and play area are all available.

    Except for sleeping time and playing time before going to bed every night, the briquettes must stick to Song Sitan's side, and with this cage for the rest of the time, the briquettes can be regarded as a place to escape the heat.

    On August 15th, the 50th day of the natural disaster.

    After these three days of fermenting, the outdoor temperature directly soared to 60 degrees. The flood water caused by the rainstorm quickly evaporated under this extremely hot temperature, and the ground outside the office building that was originally flooded by the rainstorm was exposed again.

    And then exposed to everyone's eyes, there are all kinds of domestic garbage, waste paper, plastic bags, and even animal and human corpses all over the floor.

    All kinds of rotten and smelly biological corpses soaked in accumulated water attracted a large number of mosquitoes after the water level dropped, and the disease caused by this gradually began to ferment in the entire Chen City.