Chapter 33

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 33

    After electricity, everyone's life is obviously much easier.

    Especially at this moment, the air conditioner blows away the heat brought by the high temperature, and the butter and mushroom soup in the mandarin duck pot on the induction cooker on the dining table are boiled with hot air, and the room is full of rich aroma.

    Song Sitan and the others sat around the table, on which were a lot of self-heating hot pot ingredients, sliced ​​sweet potato chips, potato chips, corn segments and luncheon meat.

    Tang Qi put wide noodles, dried bean curd and various ingredients into the pot, and said with emotion: "I almost forgot when was the last time I ate hot pot." "It's a pity that I can't eat

    fresh meat now , we can only use the hairy tripe and beef that came with the self-heating hot pot ingredients package, and the canned luncheon meat collected downstairs!" "

    But even so, I also feel that I can eat such a hot pot meal in a natural disaster. So happy."

    Song Sitan glanced at Jiang Shuo when he heard the words, according to Jiang Li's introduction during the chat before.

    Jiang Shuo's planting space seems to be amazing. Not only can he grow food plants, but he can also expand the space to raise animals or dig fish ponds to raise fish according to his mental strength. In this case, he can use his space to grow animals and eat fresh vegetables. possibility.

    In this way, it is actually necessary for them to stock up some seeds and small animals with strong reproductive ability in advance.

    Thinking about it, Song Sitan put a piece of luncheon meat in his bowl, and said while eating: "Actually, it's not difficult to eat fresh meat. Although the low-altitude areas are all flooded, as far as I know, the Beishan Mountains near us Some farmers have built chicken farms and rabbit farms."

    "Looking at the current situation, I think this natural disaster will not pass in a short time, and sooner or later we will run out of cured meat and air-dried meat." "

    No Eating meat is always out of the question. I think that when we have almost collected the materials in the building, we can consider driving an assault boat to the mountains to try our luck and see if we can find some chickens, ducks and rabbits from the farmers on the mountains to raise them. Guan

    Yang also looked at Tang Qi and said, "By the way, didn't you want to wait for the rainstorm to end before planting on the roof? I think we can also get some seeds back for preparation."

    "If the natural disaster doesn't end, I think it's good for us to use the space on the top floor to do breeding and farming." When he heard that

    everyone wanted to bring back small animals, Jiang Shuo also said happily: "I can take care of the chickens, Ducklings and little rabbits!"

    Tang Qi was amused when she heard the words, and looked at Jiang Shuo and said, "Then when the little chickens and little rabbits you have carefully raised are turned into white-cut chickens and spicy rabbits, don't you cry?"