Chapter 11

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 11

    After formulating a follow-up purchase plan, Song Sitan stretched in a good mood, took out a piece of fat beef enoki mushroom and a piece of rice from the space to settle today's dinner, and then poured cat food and water into the kitten's food bowl Fill the goat's milk and put cat litter in the litter box.

    After finishing this, Song Sitan reached out and touched Xiao Hei's head, and said with a light smile, "Hei Ququ's lump together looks like a small briquette, will I call you a briquette from now on?

    " After responding with drowsiness, Song Sitan got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower, then lay down on the bed and fell asleep.

    "Meow~"

    A thin cat meow rang next to his ears, Song Sitan opened his eyes, stretched his waist, took the phone and checked the time at 8:11.

    Thinking of the previous appointment to pick up Tang Qi at the training base at 10 o'clock today, Song Sitan sat up and turned to look at the bedside, and saw that Xiao Heizheng, with the help of three legs, jumped up to the side of the bed, looking pitifully at some point. look at yourself.

    "The little guy is awake, are you hungry?"

    "Meow~" The little guy who only had three legs was sluggish last night, and today he seems to have been revived with full blood. He stumbled over to Song Sitan's legs and rubbed her coquettishly.

    Song Sitan leaned over to check the plaster cast on the cat's left hind leg, and made sure that the coal balls did not distort it. Song Sitan patted its head and began to do what a shit-shoveling officer should do.

    Shoveling cat litter, pouring cat food, and soaking goat milk were all done in one go. Seeing the kitten squatting in front of the cat bowl while purring and eating happily, Song Sitan went to wash and apply sunscreen for breakfast.

    After Song Sitan tidied up the space, the mountains of food had been sorted into different locations for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

    Taking out a bag like a blind box from the breakfast area, Song Sitan opened the bag and saw that it happened to be a set of red bean paste spring rolls and steaming millet porridge.

    After finishing breakfast, Song Sitan told Xiao Hei to recuperate well at home, then got up and went out.

    Tang Qi's training base is less than two kilometers away from Song Sitan's home.

    When Song Sitan arrived by car, Tang Qi and his boyfriend, who was nearly two meters tall, were already waiting at the gate of the training base with their suitcases.

    When Song Sitan got out of the car, Tang Qi dropped her luggage and rushed towards her enthusiastically.

    Kissed Song Sitan's face twice, and Tang Qi, a woman whose height is 180 is almost a head taller than Song Sitan who is 170, began to hold her hand and said coquettishly: "We haven't seen each other for four or five months. I'm tired, I miss you."

    "Let me see if you've lost weight?"

    Tang Qi said, pulling Song Sitan up and down worriedly, to make sure that she hasn't changed much since the breakup. Take it easy.