Chapter 68

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 68

    April 30th is the 338th day of the natural disaster.

    After more than five months of extreme cold, at the end of April, under the expectation of all the survivors in the base, the temperature in Beishi finally began to gradually rise back to above 0 degrees.

    Since Jiang Li’s awakening in early December, Song Sitan and the others have been led by Jiang Li every day. Except for four hours of high-intensity physical fitness and shooting training, the rest of the time is directly turned on to lie down. Except for occasional shopping, most of the rest of the time They all sat around the charcoal stove, either playing card games or teaching Jiang Shuo.

    Because she went to Beishi to collect materials before, she took out some books and study materials stored in Song Sitan's space for everyone to relieve boredom during the extreme cold period or for Jiang Shuo and Yang Yue to study.

    So, even under this natural disaster.

    The two minors, Jiang Xiaoshuo and Yang Yue, still haven't escaped the fate of studying. In addition to physical training every day, Song Sitan, Jiang Li, Jiang Yuan, and Tang Qi are the top academics, and besides the top academics, they also have a lot of experience in biological research. Yang Yongwen, who built the tree, contracted one or two courses to teach and tutor, and began to tutor two people in their studies.

    So Yang Yue, who had just entered junior high school before the natural disaster, sat at the desk and watched Song Sitan take out a complete set of junior high school textbooks and high school examination papers from the space. Things are very incomprehensible.

    However, Song Sitan, who had been reborn once, knew very well that one year after the natural disaster, although the mutated creatures from the outside world were still there, the earth's climate was no longer as extreme as it was at the beginning of the natural disaster, but gradually began to return to normal.

    Because of this, with the gradual establishment of survivor bases in other cities, each base began to reopen printing factories and re-establish schools based on the books and materials rescued after natural disasters.

    So even after the social order is completely stabilized, children like Jiang Shuo and Yang Yue can find a stable job in the base through the knowledge they have learned, and they can't be left behind in their studies right now.

    So under the joint efforts of Song Sitan and Jiang Li, and in addition to the fact that everyone stayed at home during the extremely cold period, it is true that there is more free time. After discussion, everyone immediately finalized the matter of tutoring Jiang Shuo and Yang Yue with their homework, and began to teach them The two of them took turns as free tutors.

    In addition to tutoring Jiang Shuo and Yang Yue, perhaps the high-intensity training organized by Jiang Li can really stimulate people's potential.

    During the four months of the extreme cold period, Tang Qi and Guan Yang also gradually awakened their abilities.

    Among them, Guan Yang, who showed great talent in melee combat during training, awakened his strength ability at the end of February.