Chapter 34

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 34

    Song Sitan and Jiang Li drove the boat all the way to the Panshan Highway in Beishan.

    The original eye-catching road signs at the foot of the mountain are all submerged and can't be seen at the moment. The soil and broken branches left by the heavy rain can be clearly seen on the nearest section of the winding mountain road. Trees stand and there are no signs of widespread mudslides.

    Song Sitan and the others drove the boat to the side of the nearest Panshan Highway, and after they disembarked separately, Jiang Li deflated the kayak and put it in his backpack.

    Song Sitan also took out a backpack containing a lot of food from the space and carried it on his back because of the possible transaction that would occur next.

    After packing up their belongings, the two walked along the winding mountain road, stepping on the mud and branches all the way towards the farmer's area in the middle of the mountain.

    But when Song Sitan and the others actually arrived at the halfway up the mountain, what they saw was not ordinary residents who usually make a living by farming and raising chickens, but a group of adult men with Kong Wu forcefully holding fire axes, machetes, and pitchforks.

    Song Sitan glanced around the group of men at the intersection, and finally his eyes fell on one of them, a middle-aged man with flowery arms who was strong and had tattoos on both arms.

    Regardless of his own aura or the attitude of the men around him, it is obvious that he should be the boss among these men.

    Seeing the middle-aged man standing at the intersection, who seemed to have noticed Song Sitan and the others going up the mountain a long time ago, Song Sitan and Jiang Li looked at each other, stood where they were and did not move forward.

    And the middle-aged man guarding the intersection to the village, looked up and down at Song Sitan and the others with unfriendly eyes and said, "Two young people dare to run up the mountain alone, are they really not afraid of death?" "This place has already belonged to us.

    " Never mind, if you want to find something to eat, you should look elsewhere.”

    Hearing this, Song Sitan knew that this group of people might have set their sights on this village after the typhoon was over, driving out the aborigines or directly After killing, the group occupied the area.

    With the end of the world coming, those who have no power to restrain themselves and those who have no ability to protect themselves are doomed to not live long.

    Natural selection, survival of the fittest, survival in this environment is king.

    No matter what they have done before, Song Sitan is not interested in doing justice for the sky, she came here today just to achieve her own goal.

    Thinking about it, Song Sitan stepped forward, looked at the strong man and said, "We didn't come up here to ask for food, I just wanted to ask if you have any live pheasants or rabbits in your hands." "If so, I