Chapter 43

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 43

    That morning, Tang Qi removed the lock in Yang Yue's room.

    To Song Sitan's surprise, even Jiang Yuan, who did not act according to common sense, stayed in the office next door and did not come out.

    It seems that apart from being unreliable, Yang Yue's uncle can at least abide by the basic rules they set.

    In the afternoon, after getting ready, everyone took four vacant oil barrels and set off to the basement floor of the underground garage to pump oil for the vehicle.

    Because Yang Yue's spirit-shocking ability can only be used three times a day at most, everyone went straight to the area with the densest vehicles after going down to the negative floor.

    After the mice in the underground garage sensed the presence of humans, they squeaked and swarmed up.

    Seeing this, Yang Yue immediately released the power of mental deterrence. Sure enough, the next moment dozens of mice surrounded them, as if they had seen a natural enemy, they faded away one after another, and finally hovered outside the range of ten meters of mental deterrence, staring at a A pair of scarlet mouse eyes squeaked at Song Sitan and the others.

    Seeing this, Yang Yue said: "My mental deterrence ability can only last for five minutes at most in a single use, you should speed up."

    Song Sitan took two electric oil extractors from the space and confiscated them.

    Because I was ready to pump oil yesterday, the power of the two electric oil pumps has been fully charged at this moment, and the pumping speed can empty a car's fuel tank in about a minute.

    In the end, Song Sitan, Jiang Yuan and Guan Yang searched for the car with the most remaining fuel, while Tang Qi and Jiang Li were responsible for pumping the fuel.

    In the process of looking for oil, Jiang Yuan also found five boxes of self-heating hot pot and three plastic-packed mineral water in the trunk of a van.

    The outermost packaging carton of the self-heating hot pot has been completely soaked by rain, but fortunately, the inner packaging of the self-heating hot pot is well sealed and can still be eaten.

    As for the mineral water, the preservation condition is also good when the mineral water bottle is not opened, and the water in the mineral water bottle shows no signs of contamination at all.

    Seeing this, Jiang Yuan looked directly at Song Sitan and said, "How do we divide these five boxes of self-heating hot pot and three mentions of mineral water?

    " There is no shortage at all. As for mineral water, Song Sitan and the others hoard more.

    But right now, this is the territory they occupied first after all, so it doesn't make sense to hand over all the supplies that everyone collectively searched to Jiang Yuan and the others.

    Thinking of Song Sitan, he said: "Since everyone discovered it together, the self-heating hot pot will be divided equally. As for the mineral water, you don't stock up on it yourself, so take it up and keep it and drink it slowly."