Chapter 25

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 25

    Although Song Sitan had already told 902 not to want their gold bracelets, what Song Sitan didn't expect was that after the other party took away the milk powder and vitamins she put in, he still sent her a message saying that his son had stuffed the bracelets in through the net gate. Go, let Song Sitan take it away as soon as possible.

    Seeing that the other party insisted on this, Song Sitan didn't refuse any more.

    Because they were not sure how many days the typhoon would last, Tang Qi and the others decided to adjust the previous three meals a day to two meals a day after discussion.

    Just because of the power shortage, the original four-hour power supply was changed to an hourly call from 2:00 to 3:00 noon.

    Seeing this, Song Sitan and the others just postponed the lunch time to 2:30.

    As for the omitted dinner, if you are really hungry at night, just eat a couple of snacks and drink some fruit tea, it is not too difficult.

    July 14, the night of the 17th day of the typhoon.

    Because it happened to be Song Sitan's turn to watch the night, after lunch, Song Sitan adjusted the alarm clock at 0 o'clock in the evening, and fell asleep wrapped in a quilt.

    Song Sitan's sleep quality has always been very good, so this time she slept until the alarm clock rang at 0 o'clock before getting up from the bed.

    On the 18th floor, the small group sent a message that she woke up and asked everyone to rest early. Song Sitan got up from the bed, washed her face briefly to wake herself up, and then prepared to give herself extra meals.

    Although because of the constant typhoon, Tang Qi and the others, who stocked up more food, began to feel a sense of food crisis, and changed three meals a day to two meals a day.

    But for Song Sitan, who has an explosive amount of food in the space and has a physique that doesn't make him fat, there is no need to save food at all.

    As a result, the vigil time, which was extremely difficult for others, seemed to have become a carnival party for Song Sitan.

    The spicy crayfish and garlic crayfish, grilled squid on a sizzling plate, grilled kebabs with plenty of ingredients and tender inside, cold fruit beer and other foods that are necessary for watching dramas are all taken out of the space by Song Sitan.

    To avoid leaving a smell, Song Sitan also took out an air purifier, a fully charged large battery box, and a can of unscented deodorizing spray that was well received by a certain book from the space.

    Before the natural disaster, Song Sitan tested the air purifier and deodorant spray at home.

    When cooking hot pot or barbecue, you only need to close the partition door of the kitchen room, turn on the air purifier while eating, and then spray the whole house with deodorizing spray once after eating. There will be any smell wafting into the corridor.

    With these two artifacts, even Song Sitan, a natural disaster, can have a party at home.

    Thinking of this, Song Sitan inserted the plug of the purifier into the battery box, and then adjusted the air purification level to a high level.