Chapter 37

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 37

    Seeing that Tang Qi and the others had already messed up trying to catch chickens outside the house, Song Sitan and Jiang Li exchanged glances and joined the chicken catching camp.

    Fortunately, the temperature outside has risen sharply, and the six chickens who were suddenly thrown out of the paradise with a moderate temperature were obviously a little confused. They ran around the house in a panic and finally subsided from the heat.

    Return the six chickens to the office next door.

    Seeing their listless appearance, Song Sitan looked at Jiang Shuo thoughtfully and said, "Little Shuo, you can only put one person in your space, how long can it last?" Jiang Shuo shook his head when he heard that, "I have to try

    it I just found out, but I just sensed that the length of time I bring people into the space seems to have something to do with my mental strength."

    Song Sitan was curious, "Do you know how to exercise mental strength?"

    Jiang Shuowen Yan shook his head.

    Jiang Li, who was at the side, took the opportunity to say: "The proficiency and strength of training any ability is improved through continuous use and training." "Is there a

    possibility that your mental power is also through frequent use and daily mental power Will there be any improvement after the time is exhausted?"

    Jiang Shuo looked at Jiang Li with some doubts and said, "But I bring people into the planting space, it seems that I don't need to consume mental power."

    Song Sitan raised his eyebrows, "But your strange Possibility is not only about space, isn’t your supernatural ability a plant-based one?”

    Jiang Shuo seemed to have just remembered what his supernatural power was, and looked at Song Sitan with a face of sudden realization, with a look of eagerness in his eyes. look.

    Thinking of those strange plants that were intended to attack people before, Song Sitan hurriedly stopped him, pointed to the empty fire exit and said, "Go there and try it, and see what the effect of your plant-type abilities is?" Jiang

    Shuo Nodding his head, he stood at the stairs and began to release his abilities.

    But in the blink of an eye, nothing happened in the corridor.

    "Failed?" Song Sitan was puzzled.

    But after seeing the smile on Jiang Li's lips, Song Sitan understood that Jiang Shuo's ability might not directly transform plants.

    Sure enough, the next moment Jiang Shuo ran to Song Sitan with a small face full of confusion, spread out his palms to her and said, "I was thinking about releasing the power just now, but the next moment I didn't see any plants appearing, but This appeared in the palm of my hand."

    Song Sitan looked at Jiang Shuo's palm through the light from the office, and found that there was a white seed the size of half a little fingernail lying in his palm.