Chapter 35

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 35

    The newly acquired rabbits and pheasants are taken care of by Tang Qi and the others.

    Tang Qi and the others used the two eggs they had just harvested to mix flour, baked some egg pancakes, and fried a plate of shredded potatoes.

    After solving the lunch problem with potato shredded burritos at noon, Tang Qi and the others went straight to the 12th floor to carry the cat litter.

    Although there are chickens and rabbits now, before Jiang Shuo became an awakened plant-type ability, the excretion problems of these chickens and rabbits had to be resolved in the office.

    In order to reduce the cleaning burden, after some discussions, everyone decided to spread a layer of water-proof cloth on the floor of the two offices, and then spread a thick layer of dust-free tofu cat litter on the water-proof cloth.

    Not only did Song Sitan store a lot of cat litter in his space, but he also found hundreds of bags in the warehouses of the three live streaming companies for pet supplies downstairs.

    Now I am watching that the flood outside is gradually decreasing due to the high temperature.

    I think it won't be long before the water level drops completely, and everyone can flush the toilet with water again.

    There is so much cat litter that Song Sitan and the others can't use up. Now they are spread in two offices where chickens and rabbits are kept in captivity. It can not only play a certain role in deodorization, but also make it much easier to dispose of animal excrement.

    So after discussing the results, Tang Qi, Guan Yang, and Jiang Shuo moved the cat litter from downstairs and started to decorate. Song Sitan and Jiang Li sat around the public area and started with the leftover materials.

    The modification of the nail gun is actually not too difficult if you understand the principle.

    So Jiang Li was responsible for the transformation, Song Sitan was on the sidelines, and the two of them successfully transformed three in one afternoon.

    The next morning, because they had previously agreed to trade with the brawny man and the others this morning.

    Song Sitan intentionally asked Tang Qi and the others to go out to exercise more, and her aunt was a little too lazy to move after taking ibuprofen for pain relief.

    In the end, after everyone discussed it, it was decided that Jiang Li would take Tang Qi and Guan Yang out to meet and exchange supplies with the brawny men, while Song Sitan had a rare leisurely day and stayed at home to tutor Jiang Shuo with his homework.

    The end of the world is coming, and the social order is in chaos. Even Jiang Shuo, a child who has just stepped into elementary school, can only stay at home with no books to read.

    Now that the hoarding and handling of materials in office buildings has gradually come to an end, and the weather outside is getting hotter and hotter, it must be no longer suitable for going out after a while.