Chapter 76

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 76

    After the ground collapsed, there were a large number of mutated creatures gushing out of the ground passageway. Song Sitan and others had just passed through the space gate and arrived near the entrance. The mutated creatures who felt the human breath around them became restless in an instant.

    Several huge mutated wild wolves with extremely sharp teeth roared and rushed towards Song Sitan and the others.

    Although the deployment speed of the base was fast enough, within less than five minutes of deployment, there were hundreds of mutated creatures coming out of the holes around.

    Among the hundreds of mutated creatures of different types, most of them went straight towards the gate of the base after they drilled out of the passage, the survivors who had not been completely evacuated and the surrounding guarding soldiers rushed over.

    As for the mutated creature that jumped out of the cave just now, it adhered to the principle of proximity and rushed towards Song Sitan and the others.

    Fortunately, Li □□ had already considered this situation when he arranged the team. Right now, Song Sitan is surrounded by powerful awakened people.

    With them around, the mutated creatures that rushed over were directly killed by thermal weapons or awakening abilities before they got close to the crowd.

    With their group present, without worrying about his own safety, Song Sitan immediately released the Space Gate skill directly at the huge pothole that collapsed on the ground.

    After Song Sitan's ability was strengthened, although the area of ​​the entire door of her space gate was much larger than before, but now when the space gate was actually released, Song Sitan realized that although the shape of the space gate had been covered. 95 percent of the hole area.

    But the scope of the pothole's entrance is too large, and there is actually a gap in the lower right corner of the pothole that has not been completely covered by the space gate!

    Seeing this, Song Sitan frowned slightly. Although there were still small mutated creatures coming out of the gap that was not completely closed, fortunately, after the door of space was opened, most of the mutated creatures in the pit had stepped out of the space as she expected. They arrived at the real battlefield prepared for them by the original North City.

    With the completion of the space gate, through the chaotic space gate, Song Sitan could clearly hear the sound of guns from the opposite side and the sharp roars of the mutated creatures after being hit by the artillery fire.     There was a lot of artillery fire at the gate of space, and the screams of mutated creatures were endless, while Song Sitan and the others were in the outer area of ​​the Beishi Survivors Base, where the guards of the base and the awakened people around Song Sitan were fighting frantically, causing the number of mutated creatures to increase. plummeted.     The crisis around the survivors in Bei City was gradually resolved. Jiang Li, who had the ability to awaken the metal system, killed the last mutant wolf beside them. He stood by the hole and saw small mutant creatures trying to get out of the gap beside the hole. Immediately releasing the awakening ability of the metal system, mobilizing the metal elements on the surrounding ground to completely seal the hole area, the battle on their side is completely over.     In the cave connected to the gate of space, after a large number of mutated creatures jumped out of the gate of space and were killed, the intelligent mutated creatures in it seemed to be really afraid.     Song Sitan also clearly felt that the number of mutated creatures gushing out of the passageway was gradually decreasing.     And Yang Yue, who is an awakened person of the spiritual system, has a more obvious perception of the number of underground mutated creatures and mental fluctuations.     So before Song Sitan could open his mouth to make arrangements, Yang Yue looked at Song Sitan and said, "Boss, my spiritual perception tells me that the mutated creatures in the underground have a tendency under the trend of an intelligent mutated creature with particularly obvious mental fluctuations." It means to retreat."     Hearing this, Song Sitan looked at Yang Yue and said, "Since that's the case, it's your turn to perform now, just use your provoking ability to guide that mutant creature that looks like a leader to see the effect." "Leave it to     me Alright!" Yang Yue smiled confidently, and then directly mobilized her mental power to release the awakening skill on the leader of the mutant creature.     As the mental storm with manic and violent emotions swept across the leader of the mutant creature, a particularly sharp ape-like roar suddenly came from the ground, and the next moment the mutant creature, which was about to retreat, seemed to go crazy in an instant. They frantically flocked to the exit of the space gate, looking at the aura as if they were about to blow the space gate away.