Chapter 31

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 31

    After being busy all night last night, Song Sitan and the others slept soundly on the mattress.

    Now that they don't keep a night watchman, they just fall asleep. In fact, there is still a certain risk.

    But fortunately, the office building is located in a remote place. Before some residents get a lot of diesel for the assault boat, no one should use up all the diesel that comes with the rescue supplies just to run here.

    So in the early stage of this natural disaster, if you don't keep vigil for a day or two occasionally, it shouldn't be a big problem.

    Song Sitan got up from the mattress hungry, looked at the time on the phone, and found that it was already past one noon.

    Getting up and looking around, Tang Qi and Guan Yang, who were obviously exhausted yesterday, were still sleeping on the same mattress, and Jiang Shuo was lying on the sofa and sleeping soundly. Among the five of them, Jiang Li was the only one missing. .

    Last night, Tang Qi just took out all the items in 1802 and 1803. Song Sitan hadn't had time to pack the items in 1801, so it was still necessary to go back today.

    Hearing vague noises coming from the manager's office next door, Song Sitan got up to check, only to find that Jiang Li was fiddling with a Tang knife on the display stand with delicate patterns engraved on the handle and blade.

    The Tang knife is about 70 centimeters long, and it has obviously been sharpened. There is also a blood groove specially made on the blade. Looking at the appearance of the whole Tang knife, it can be seen that it is very valuable.

    Seeing Song Sitan walk into the office, Jiang Li looked at Song Sitan and said: "Were you good at cold weapons before?

    " I like to use guns."

    "That's right."

    Jiang Li nodded as if he had a deep understanding, and handed her the Tang Dao in his hand and said, "You are the captain, and the trophies harvested by this team member should be handed over to the captain. Make it clear that I am better at using daggers than Tang Dao, so I don’t need this thing.”

    Listening to Jiang Li talking one by one, Song Sitan turned his head and saw Tang Qi and the others were still asleep, and glanced at him helplessly. He took the Tang knife from Jiang Li and weighed it in his hand, and found that it was not light. "I think Tang Qi likes to use a knife. This knife should be suitable for her." Jiang Li thought of Tang Qi's recent departure

    . Wherever he went, he kept a kitchen knife on his body, and nodded in agreement.

    Putting the knife back into the scabbard, Song Sitan looked at Jiang Li and said, "Let's just eat something, do you want to take me back to Binjiang Garden? Tang Qi and the others have basically moved all their things, but mine hasn't been cleaned up yet." "

    I guess we'll be discovered by the neighbors downstairs in two days after we moved out of the 18th floor. I think it's because they have harmed the furniture and appliances in the house, so I'll just vacate the house."