Chapter 3

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 3

    Since they were planning to recruit best friend Tang Qi and his boyfriend into the group, the space was large enough anyway, and Song Sitan also took into consideration some of their material reserves.

    In the last days of natural disasters, if you want to ask a young couple who are also engaged in sports, love each other like glue, and are in their prime of life, what do they lack the most under the premise of solving the food crisis?

    That is definitely a family planning product! !

    When a natural disaster strikes, even if the major hospitals can operate, the reserves of medicines such as anesthesia and blood bags are extremely scarce.

    If you become pregnant under such circumstances, it is not a happy event but a disaster.

    So in order to let my best friend who is in love period not have to share a room with her boyfriend, and can only watch but not eat like an old monk who has entered meditation.

    It is necessary to prepare more of the items on the shelves in front of her for her!

    Thinking about it, Song Sitan started sweeping the shelves of family planning supplies in front of him.

    1000 boxes of small tadpole fishing devices, one box of large, medium and small sizes for pineapple, strawberry, banana, mint, peach, apple, and durian flavors, one box of large, medium and small sizes for particles of any size, and one box of large, medium and small sizes for surrounding threads, and what else is ultra-thin , normal, thickened, nude, hyaluronic acid, time-lapse...

    "What the hell, how come there are so many categories of this thing! Don't the company's R&D personnel have other things to do, and they are developing this thing every day Is it!?"

    Looking at the name of Song's Biotechnology Co., Ltd. neatly printed on the box packaging, Song Sitan had no choice but to resign himself to his fate and continue stuffing the big, medium and small boxes into the space.

    After sweeping through these, I looked at the various ultra-long-acting, long-acting, short-acting contraceptives and pregnancy tests on the shelves. Just in case, 500 boxes per box, Song Sitan stocked five boxes of each of the three types of aging, and the pregnancy test Instead, I picked the one with the most expensive retail price in a pharmacy and stocked up on two boxes.

    Leaving the family planning supplies area, seeing that all the areas on the first floor of the warehouse had been swept away by her, Song Sitan took the freight elevator to the first floor of the warehouse.

    The difference between the basement floor of the warehouse and the upstairs is that most of the medicines stored on the downstairs floor are only for supply to major hospitals.

    Going straight to the two large industrial refrigerators next to the wall of the stairs, Song Sitan opened the cabinet door and took a rough look.

    All the vaccines stored in the two refrigerators are vaccine injections that need to be stored in cold storage.

    Because there were too many types of vaccines stored in it and it was troublesome to take them out, Song Sitan didn't bother to check them one by one, and directly stuffed the two refrigerators together with the vaccine injections inside into the space.