Chapter 54

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 54

    In the early morning of the next day, after everyone had breakfast, Jiang Li took Tang Qi and Guan Yang to meet Liu Gang at the gate of the shooting training ground as agreed.

    Because Yang Yongwen needed to work during the week, he went to work at the Mutant Biology Research Institute at the base early in the morning.

    Song Sitan, Jiang Shuo, Yang Yue, and Jiang Yuan, who were left in the residential area, each wore a rubber glove and began to gather on the first floor to deal with the bug corpses there with the aid of a dagger and other tools.

    Song Sitan and Jiang Li went to Beishi to search for supplies yesterday, and because of the bug riot, it took less than a day for everyone to return to the base.

    Since Tang Qi and Guan Yang have not awakened, and there is no need to go to the swarm area to take risks in order to help others obtain energy beads, so every Friday, the two of them follow Liu Gang and the others to Beishi to simply collect materials and earn merit points and base points. .

    As for the four people who need energy beads, Song Sitan, Jiang Li, Yang Yue, and Jiang Yuan, after discussions, they will go to Beishi with the team every Monday, and take advantage of the gaps in collecting supplies to find a place to kill underground beetles to obtain energy beads .

    After everyone discussed and made such an arrangement, Song Sitan had nearly a week of free time before continuing to go to the base to collect supplies next Monday, which could be used to deal with the corpses of the underground beetles and to rest.

    The carapace of the subterranean beetle is quite hard, and most of these beetles seem to have just died, and the insect meat is still fresh, so if you want to keep all the insect meat for the pheasants in Jiang Shuo's space, the whole insect's The processing speed is much slower.

    But fortunately, Song Sitan and the others had a lot of strength, and everyone, whether they were working or training, would gather in the conference room on the first floor to deal with the insect corpses whenever they had time.

    In the end, after five days of hard work by everyone, a total of 157 fully mutated mutant beetles and the remaining 73 beetle heads were finally dealt with by everyone.

    Putting all the undeteriorated insect meat into the space, Song Sitan stood up and stretched, looked at Jiang Li and the others beside him and said: "After processing these insects, plus the three energy beads I obtained in Beishi , we now have a total of 25 energy beads in our hands!"

    "But Tang Qi and Guan Yang went out with Liu Gang on Friday to search for supplies and haven't come back yet. They also put in a lot of effort to deal with the underground beetles before, so the distribution of the energy beads will be divided together after they come back!"

    While Song Sitan was talking, Yang Yue suddenly said: "Look, Cao Cao is here. I have already sensed Tang Qi and the others' mental fluctuations through my mental power. I think they will be back in a few minutes." Sure enough, it was like Yang Yue

    . It was said that they had only waited for six or seven minutes in the meeting room on the first floor when they heard the sound of a car approaching outside the building.